When you were a kid
236   17

Did your parents ever tell you not to play with guns because something bad might happen? Don't play in the street because you may get hit by a car? Not to play with fire?

• Babbling

Yeah my dad wouldn't let me play with his gun because they were deadly. I was told to look both ways before crossing the street. Nobody told me not to set my driveway on fire though.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

I was taught to move silently and kill without remorse.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Pokemon Master

my parents told me to kill myself on a daily basis

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Babbling

But instead you killed them and are living in their basement. *diabolical scientist laughter

• Banned

my parents wernt gun owners....so it wasnt really necessary, i think....we lived in a quiet upper class city where there was little to no traffic so as long as i looked both ways....they didnt care....my grandma on the other hand....i would play with her lighter and she would take it away from me saying 'children who play with fire piss the bed'......

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Pokemon Master

ThorsPenor said:

But instead you killed them and are living in their basement. *diabolical scientist laughter

i am on a killing spree

Nerd ♥

• Babbling

Liar. If you were on a killing spree you would be out there killing not talking about killing. Get on out there!

• Babbling

Unless you're taking a brief hiatus?

• Pokemon Master

i'm killing multiple people very slowly right now

Nerd ♥

• Babbling

Good for you. Idle hands do the Devil's work.

• Swimuminati

nope......they believed in natural selection....

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

I was only told not to play with matches after the fire.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimFan Banned

die and go to hell was the worst -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

then again thats my me for you -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

sucka .

subject too change ...

My parents told me not to snitch.... and I have already said too much.

If you gotta go go with a smile