Ice Cream
    Caramel
    Chocolate
    & Jameson's

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Helper

It's like a black cow for men.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Swimuminati

yes, please

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

All of those things are good. Medium rare roast beef and fresh-baked apple pie are both good, too, but I can't see mixing them together, either.

• Babbling

Pooquan said:

All of those things are good. Medium rare roast beef and fresh-baked apple pie are both good, too

That's your opinion. Not a fan of apple pie and I'd rather have a burger than roast beef.

• Special Snowflake

Good. I'll have yours, and you can have mine.

• Check It Out!

I've made similar things plenty of times.

Guinness milkshakes are fantastic. It's actually more like a carbomb milkshake but yeah.

Also, Guinness cookies are amazing. Especially when enjoyed with a guinness float or milkshake

• Babbling

Chocolate_Soda said:

I've made similar things plenty of times.

Guinness milkshakes are fantastic. It's actually more like a carbomb milkshake but yeah.

Also, Guinness cookies are amazing. Especially when enjoyed with a guinness float or milkshake

YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON US!!!

• Check It Out!

Maybe.

• SwimComrad

That looks like it would make a great night but a rough morning.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.