51 killed at Turkish wedding by ISIS suicide bomber
201   15

• Special Snowflake Banned

Hmm.

No hashtag PrayForTurkey? Anyone gonna change their profile pics on Facebook to stand with them in solidarity?

Nah.

• Babbling

Don't think the Turks care much for the Kurds, so don't expect any "PrayforTurkey" stuff. In fact, seems like nobody's got the Kurds back.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

I know you won't because you don't care about these people bucket.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Swimuminati

I don't know what you would do with yourself if horrible things didn't happen in the world...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Mixboy said:

I don't know what you would do with yourself if horrible things didn't happen in the world...

Oh, it's horrible for sure.

I'm just pointing out how your typical leftist isn't going to give a damn.

Remember, they're the ones who said homophobia was the reason Omar Mateen shot up a gay nightclub. And not, you know, radical Islamic beliefs.

• SwimVIP Banned

Teehee

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

cowboy_stilgar said:

I know you won't because you don't care about these people bucket.

No, I just don't engage in slacktivism. It's disgusting. Worse than not doing anything.

• SwimVIP Banned

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Where'd you find that?

4chan, I'm assuming?

• SwimVIP Banned

Crafted with my own hands.

• SwimPeanut

How lovely.

• SwimPeanut

So first you accuse the left of hypocrisy for not engaging in enough facebook slacktivism, and then you say slacktivism doesn't matter anyway. I guess we're damned if we do and damned if we don't? Few on the left would say religion played zero role in the Orlando attack. Homophobia can be religious/extremist in nature, those aren't mutually exclusive motives.

No.

The left is convinced that homophobia and the second amendment are directly responsible for Mateen's actions.

Lol, no.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimPeanut

Right, those things are responsible, and so is extremist religion, you're acting like it can't be all of the above. Many factors helped make the shooting possible. The guy was a self-hating gay, completely homophobic. And ease of access to guns allowed him to purchase what he used, so yeah, those are causal factors.