what do you gluttonize?
468   24

• SwimElder

I eat the whole box of fruit snacks. Its contains 15 individual bags each filled with 12 or more individual gummys.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• The Room

well i just ate my weight in food over the past three days and am probably going on some intense diet when i get back home

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimElder

Starburst

especially sour ones

Party wings

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• Helper

BBQ wings with ranch dip. -.-; I inhale those stupid things and spit the cleaned bones out like some sort of woodchipper.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimComrad

Cheetos flaming hot mix-ups.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimElder

Gammenon said:

Those and Doritos are the worst foods for teeth and cavities.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

family size bag of chips

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Cigarettes

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Helper

Mixboy said:

family size bag of chips

Family sized bag of Cool Ranch Doritos with an extra large bowl of French onion dip...

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

family size bag of chips

Family sized bag of Cool Ranch Doritos with an extra large bowl of French onion dip...

too rich for my blood

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimComrad

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Gammenon said:

Those and Doritos are the worst foods for teeth and cavities.

Well maybe...but those are usually the ones that taste the best.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimElder

• Swimuminati

I don't usually eat doritos, buuuuuuut

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimElder

I have the French Onion dip version of that but I think I'd be banned.

Seriously though, Doritos are the worst food for causing cavities.

• SwimIcon

crawfish.

i can tear through those little water roaches by the f**king pound...

• SwimElder

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

crawfish.

i can tear through those little water roaches by the f**king pound...

I can understand raw clams and sushi. I can't understand crawfish or even the blue crabs. Its a pain in the ass to take those shells apart. Those little craw fish bastards are especially time consuming, hairy, crunchy, and there isn't much meat in them.

• SwimIcon

it's all in the technique. i can strip down a crawfish in about five seconds. and as for the meat... it's all about the tail and the brain...

• IB

Beer mainly.. It's starting to catch up with me though.

whatevah..

• SwimHero

Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

Raw spaghetti