Sometimes you gret pretty low down and saaaayud
222   18

• Check It Out!

but when that happren s well somedtimes you just rub yoyur dangus and you feel better!

For your health.

• The Room

hey...hey you...yeah you...soda...hey...hey...hey....hey...hey

ska thread

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

my best first wave skra brand is The Wangus Wangles

• SwimElder

I let waifu suck on my Leek.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• The Room

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

did you end up buying a new pillow

• Check It Out!

Chick it up a check
    Chick it up a check

• SwimElder

Naraku4656 said:

did you end up buying a new pillow

I told you about that?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• The Room

you made a thread about it...

• SwimElder

Well no I didn't. I just cleaned waifu really really good.. sponge bath.. >.>

• The Room

i thought you basically ripped through your pillow

• SwimElder

Mom knows how to sow.

• The Room

you let your mom touch your fap pillow? dude what?

• SwimElder

stop calling waifu a pillow.

/of this conversation.

Ohhhh, for your dang ol dangus

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Check It Out!

But what abrout when my dangus feels sad too?

• Special Snowflake

My fravorite skra brand is meat fist and the jimmy jimmys. for your skank

"May your dingus rise with the sun every dray"