the thing is ..
116   5

• Special Snowflake Banned

the only reason that i visted this forum from the last few weeks is by cause of a particular " jewish " lump pissing me off amongst other wannabe jewish coles ( the general public , and its self dictated corrupt laws ) tempting outright murder - apart from that this current crowd is the absolute pits - and just the same have noticed that this forum format is set out for manners of a damned twelve year old which basically fits thd script for stated users - nothing short of a lof of @sshats stuck in highschool or gradeschool - get with the programme dipshits , reality is creeping in roundabouts by one way or another in parts of parts closing in - and thats not jew minority start a war of conflict amongst the inept hyperbloe paranoia , its fact like the death that surrounds you -

shadow stalkers looping designate in folds untold ...
    sign out here ...

I didn't read what you typed but I'm pretty sure it's not "the thing"

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• IB

you're jewish aren't you. -_-

It's ok we still love you... well if We

ever did..anyway, I could really use some help

balancing my checkbook these days.. Hell..

With you on my side I might be confident enough

to quit my dayjob. Whatoohya say? /team?

• Special Snowflake

You are so full of shit. It's a cartoon message board.Of course the behavior here would be childish. If you don't like it leave, or continue posting your nonsense and consequently get derided each time you do. Whatever the case, don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Memento Mori

alt text

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!