Accident outside my house.
521   21

• Babbling

Truck hit a telephone pole. Probably drunk and speeding. Plus it's raining. I am not going over there.

• Banned

People drag on this strip behind my house, there's also a car "enhancement" shop a block down....I wait every day to hear that crash.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

I kinda crashed the boat yesterday, definitely drunk.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

one does not simply kind of crash a boat

Lol fk u.

• Banned

I mean, nobody died and there was no damage... just kind of cleaned the bottom on a sand bar.... at a higher than safe rate of speed with a gaggle of people on board.

Didn't even hit it hard enough to have a girls titty pop out..... so, "kinda"

• Banned

Is this a metaphor, or did you actually crash a boat, because this is one of those things that I will definitely use you to live vicariously through.

• Banned

Nope... real deal Holyfield.

• Banned

musta been when i got home with my $35 worth of clams and i thought back to that bucket of clams you had and I thought, "man, f**k Sawdy. f**k him and his boat."

POOP

• SwimLegend

ThorsPenor said:

Truck hit a telephone pole. Probably drunk and speeding. Plus it's raining. I am not going over there.

You should go over there. What if a drunk chick needs CPR?

09/13/03

• Banned

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

but what if she needs the lower half of her body as well?

POOP

• SwimLegend

FieryDoom said:

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

but what if she needs the lower half of her body as well?

He can reattach that while he's at it. I hear he's a maser surgeon.

09/13/03

• Banned

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

Well, he's brownish, so that's called RAPE!

• SwimLegend

Buddyroe360 said:

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

What? No! All Hawaiians are bronze. That's the color of sex.

09/13/03

• Banned

scoobdog said:

Buddyroe360 said:

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

Well, rape sex.

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

scoobdog said:

Buddyroe360 said:

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

Well, rape sex.

RAPE JOKE DELETED

POOP

• Babbling

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

This thread turned out funnier than expected.

I didn't go over there because by the time I put some pants on and went outside there were already people giving assistance. I've witnessed accidents before and when I'm the first one on the scene I try to help. If there are already people helping I stand back and try not to get in the way.

• SwimLegend

That's a good plan. But, seriously, was it a chick that crashed the truck?

09/13/03

• Check It Out!

When I was about 11 or 12, this older kid I knew (about 16 or 17) got hit by a car right in front of my house. My room was closest to the street, and I was playing Tomorrow Never Dies on PS1 with my brother and we heard what sounded like a tire popping. We both went to tell our parents so they could go outside to help, but before we could, our doorbell was already being hammered on. We all rushed outside to see what was going on, and that's when I saw it was one of my friends. Me, my brother, and a friend my sister had over were f**king with his bike...which ended up about 20 yards from where the accident happened. But then we were like f**k, WAIT! FINGERPRINTS! and started wiping the bike down with our shirts

Dude ended up with broken ribs, a broken wrist, and twisted his knee around three or four times (can't remember exactly). He was drunk and on pills.

• SwimNinja

People like you are the reason I stay the hell away from one of our popular lakes. Every time I look up, another person gets killed by some drunk douche.

There are 2 or more crosses right down the street from my subdivision because people aren't paying attention to how close they are to the ditches or don't slow down at the curves. I think that section might be going on 5 months without an air evac, so I hope that streak continues.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Babbling

No it was a dude in a big lifted Ford pickup. The telephone pole almost nailed him on the driver's side. It could've been bad but luckily it wasn't.

• Babbling

I've seen a few people actually get hit. One time in a parking lot at a surf contest, a black dude in a car hit this mexican kid. The mexican kid went flying through the air but luckily he wasn't badly hurt. The black dude took off, hit and run. My friend chased him on foot and flagged down other drivers to help and he actually apprehended the guy. Citizens arrest. I was trippin' out cause I was so stoned.