NOW ON TOONAMI MARATHON STREAM (8/22-8/26) - MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS!
393   9

• Mobile Suit Gundam

What a way to celebrate the first anniversary of the Marathon Stream on August 25th! Gundam IBO has taken over the stream, but it's unclear whether or not it will be allowed to advance to Episodes 6-10 later this week since "the man told them to slow their roll" and #9 & #10 would still likely be beyond the range of what they can freely stream. It also throws a monkey wrench in the utility of this show streaming now since #11 won't be on the stream for like 3 weeks and change if you solely watch the stream and not the immensely more popular [adult swim] cable channel.

I guess we'll find out! Even if it doesn't, there was some great action the first 5, especially #1, #3, and #5!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimSuperFan Banned

If they're making up only playing 5-10 episodes on the marathon stream with a barrage of newer shows, I approve.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Well, that's rather disheartening: they skipped Episode #2 "Barbatos".

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

How do they skip an episode in a 5 episode marathon...

• Mobile Suit Gundam

No clue, but it HAS happened before. Can't remember which show got the shaft in this fashion, but I know there WAS one!

Also, I have just confirmed it has NOT been corrected. Truly disheartening!!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Still not corrected. This is ridiculous, but also not unexpected.

• IB

cool.

whatevah..

• Mobile Suit Gundam

And now the stream has advanced to Episodes 6-10, which comes as a bit of a surprise, considering they've gone so far as to stop the stream from streaming anything less than 4 weeks behind.

But then again, all of these episodes HAVE played on the stream before when it WAS next-day, so I guess they're still the exception.

This time none have been skipped, but there is an off-putting dead zone between Episodes 6 and 7. Take note of that if you decide to marathon them all to catch up. And please note that to be completely caught up to where we are now you'll need Episode 11. It's probably streaming on-demand now but of course you'll need a cable log-in!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Regarding the Tumblr, I've noticed something: some of these GIFs are actually from the episode that's coming up next on the stream 4 weeks behind, like this one:

But I believe this one is most likely also from the new episode coming up Saturday night:

Have your afternoon tea, watch some Gundam IBO, and figure it out!!