A baby was born with a USB port instead of a belly button
209   12

• Special Snowflake

Hey everyone. I just finished the pilot episode of my animated show and was looking for some feedback. Thanks in advance

• Swimuminati

it has some laughs...looks like crap, but I'm guessing that doesn't matter

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

Yeah. I self-taught myself the animation program hoping to get it good enough that it could get the idea across of what the show could be like when done professionally.

• Special Snowflake

Were you stoned off your ass while you made that?

Memento Mori

• Special Snowflake

no lol why

• Banned

AlexLeeds said:

Hey everyone. I just finished the pilot episode of my animated show and was looking for some feedback. Thanks in advance

Can't watch here, but just because it "looks like crap" doesn't mean it won't be good. I mean, I loved Xavier: Renegade Angel.

POOP

• Swimuminati

nice try, I guess...probably try to colab with someone to produce a more polished pilot

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

I just checked your channel....

interesting.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Special Snowflake

ha, thanks?

• Helper

FYI, the network bigwigs never consider anything posted on the boards. As far as your content goes, it isn't horrible, and I would never vote for anybody with a pink sock.

• Special Snowflake

That's good to know, thanks.

• ShoeHands

I enjoyed how the reports were all about real new stories.
    Very, very trustworthy.