4

Had my first customer to actually make me mad
471   20

  • 0

    Been here for almost 1 1/2 years and I have had customers yell and curse in front of me and it never really bothered me.

    But when this fool right here tryna take pics of my computer screen to make sure i'm messaging my boss and telling me to shut up when I told him to back off and talking sh*t about my co-worker and calling him a dumb Oaxaqueno (I'm from Oaxaca so f'k this fool) then f that. You can talk shit about this company and our price and service. But when you disrespect me and my co-worker who helped me get hired and bought me pizza a few times, I aint having that.

    btch I get ghetto too! f"k your dick tattoes and your cheap ass phone. This is MY house and my motherf'n property and store. aint my fault collection is calling you everyday for money you owed in like 5 account like 5 years ago.


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    Settle down Tonto.


  • Babbling
    1

    Michoacan!


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    1

    ThorsPenor said:

    Michoacan!

    ???

    alt text


  • 0

    I'm no tonto. He tonto. He defenition of tonto and punk ass bitch.


  • 1

    Booo....

    Oaxaca's bigger so we the best!


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    HAVANA!


  • Babbling
    1

    I loooove your cheese!


  • Babbling
    0

    SniperGirl said:

    ThorsPenor said:

    Michoacan!

    ???

    alt text

    You know I tried watching it but it didn't hold my interest.


  • 1


  • Helper
    0

    Please tell me you are guessing about the Dick tattoos and did not confirm.

    Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.


  • 0

    I'm calling them d*ck tattoes because only a dick would get dick tatooes and IDGAF what they actually where, but in my head and at that moment they where BBC dicks. Not like Ray J BBC. I'm talking about Detroit Red BBC big taht wrapped his whole arm.


  • Helper
    0

    Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    I used to work at a pizza place in highschool....all I can say is that I learned never to f**k with the people making my food...i'm generally nice to everyone else too, but the food people especially


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    I used to work at a pizza place in highschool....all I can say is that I learned never to f**k with the people making my food...i'm generally nice to everyone else too, but the food people especially

    The only time I might complain is if my food is cold or if it's missing a bun.
    But much like retail workers, I treat people in the food and retail place nice since I've worked retail a long time and know some discounts and other perks for customers if they treat me nice.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    ELANGEL said:

    Mixboy said:

    I used to work at a pizza place in highschool....all I can say is that I learned never to f**k with the people making my food...i'm generally nice to everyone else too, but the food people especially

    The only time I might complain is if my food is cold or if it's missing a bun.
    But much like retail workers, I treat people in the food and retail place nice since I've worked retail a long time and know some discounts and other perks for customers if they treat me nice.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZXRlcoEW8


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    ELANGEL said:

    Mixboy said:

    I used to work at a pizza place in highschool....all I can say is that I learned never to f**k with the people making my food...i'm generally nice to everyone else too, but the food people especially

    The only time I might complain is if my food is cold or if it's missing a bun.
    But much like retail workers, I treat people in the food and retail place nice since I've worked retail a long time and know some discounts and other perks for customers if they treat me nice.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZXRlcoEW8

    omg I remember that scene.
    At least he gave good customer service.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    it was so unexpected 'cause they were nice to him...he just went back in the kitchen and soiled that guy's food for nothing


  • 0

    At a job I worked a while back, a customer got mad because things were going slowly, so he flipped out and I smiled the whole time because I found his outburst funny, and I thought he was gonna jump over the counter and attack me.


  • 0

    I'd attack you too.;)


Log in to reply