Best 5 years of your life and the worst 5 years of your life.
722   30

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

Best:

19-24
    Cut my meds cold turkey, gpa went from 2.5 to 3.5 and up, gained a social life, made friends, discovered and found a simple routine in life that I don't see myself breaking for another 5-10 years.

Worst:

8-13
    Being told there's something mentally wrong with you (Adhd) and that you need to be on a ton of medication despite feeling perfectly fine.

Lol fk u.

Go.
    I wanna hear what some of the oldies have to say.

Lol fk u.

• SwimStar

Best
    13-18

Worst
    13-18

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimIcon

best 30-35. somewhere around 30 i really just stopped giving a f**k what people thought of me. it was very liberating.

worst 10-15. the exact opposite of above. crippling self doubt at every turn.

• Swimuminati

best five

2010-2015

worst

i'm assuming its just begun....

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

bad 5 years - take your pick

good 5 years -

• SwimElder Banned

Can't give precise times. Anything involving drinking/snorting heroin back when it was still fun. Before mental health went to crap, living in mom's basement, etc.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Best- It's been fun

Worst- None

LOL WUT
    damn dude i didnt know you used to be savage

Lol fk u.

Phillies strikes me as civilized, not savage. I think your evaluation is off.

I'm approaching that and i fee like i'm already there bud

Lol fk u.

tbh at least you were snorting it

Lol fk u.

why 2010?

Lol fk u.

Lol fk u.

lmfao wat i dont even
    explain

Lol fk u.

• Check It Out!

The best five years of my life are divided between 6th/7th grade (11 & 12) and then college (19-22).

Everything before, after, and in between has been a grueling, unbearable nightmare and I just want it to end already. A life of mental instability and feeling inferior, insecure, unlovable, undesirable, unintelligent, and unattractive tends to make getting up in the morning kinda tedious.

• SwimStar

dozens of personal problems + depression getting worse, but there was a lot of fun times.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimElder Banned

Tusdar said:

LOL WUT
    damn dude i didnt know you used to be savage

Well I've had my issues. :|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

Tusdar said:

tbh at least you were snorting it

off the back of the Evangelion dvd case.

• Swimuminati

Tusdar said:

why 2010?

i was very happy during those years for certain reasons
    i ruined it with expectations though, i forget that expectations are the enemy

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

LOL
    LOL

NOW THAT'S
    AWESOME

i dont judge people man

just

dont do it again
    mkay?

Lol fk u.