wow, fucking wow
728   22

• The Room

all my photos and videos from my trip got corrupted and immediately were removed from my computer and phone. i cannot recover any of them. i've lost everything i've taken over the past few days. i am not happy :|

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimPeanut

I have updated this post and added it to the Naraku blog.

• The Room

dude, shut the f**k up :|

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Helper

What happens in _____

Stays in ______

What the hell is that behind you

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

they live on within you.

it is the experience that matters.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• 12 Oz Mouse

you do not already have these pictures on your cell phone or whatever you used to take these pictures?

• The Room

they're not in the pictures folder and any recovery software tells me there's nothing there

• 12 Oz Mouse

Naraku4656 said:

they're not in the pictures folder and any recovery software tells me there's nothing there

oh, well that's sucks, but you always will have their memories

but just to know, how did this happen?

What about the pics of me?

• The Room

i cut the photos from my phone and placed them on my laptop. tried to open one and it said "Remote Procedural Call Failed" I tried to undo the cut but the photos didn't go back to the phone. they just disappeared

• Swimuminati

The sooner Apple can make a USB port for the brain the better...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

Humans were going on trips for thousands of years before the camera was invented.

You'll manage, bruv.

omg. i am so sorry.

this happened to me. with an old computer. all my pics gone. so, so sorry.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• The Room

dude, go the f**k away

• Senpai

ill make you feel better babeh

that sucks dude

• The Room

i'm trying some sketchy recovery software right now and it's not looking promising

• Senpai

yeah you should have backed them up i do that all the time now i make two copies wherever i go

#preparedpanda

• Special Snowflake Banned

Naraku4656 said:

dude, go the f**k away

I really want to upvote this post, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

• Pokemon Master

rekt

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• The Room

*last backup taken 7-21* i'm going to go jump out my window now. guess i have to go back and retake everything :|. some of the stuff i can't retake but whatever i guess

• Senpai

when you jump do a flip

but totally sucks man i feel your pain, are you seriously gonna go back