Only has guy friends cuz females are drama.
564   22

• Check It Out!

Creates nothing but drama among her guy friends.

• Check It Out!

This is why I deleted my facebook and why I'm trying to convince my friends to get rid of facebook. I'm tired of hearing secondhand about the bullshit that gets posted there.

• SwimVIP

I got rid of my Facebook because I didn't find the site all that interesting after a while.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

I like the private groups on FB.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• 12 Oz Mouse

just ignore, but facebook is no longer interesting

• Check It Out!

Sawdamizer said:

I like the private groups on FB.

Don't get me wrong, the site had its benefits and I enjoyed many aspects of it. I'm a cynic and easily annoyed by the petty bullshit of my peers.

I block that shit.

I came close to deleting mine a few times... but, then I decided to get rid of all the drama queens on my friend list. My list ended up going from over 4,000 people to right around 50. Don't know if I would have been better off deleting the account. But, I will say that my news feed isn't nearly as cringe inducing as it once was.

• Check It Out!

I had more people on my block list than my friends list. It was around that time I asked myself why the f**k I was even on there.

Jesus, I just went and checked.... I know you thought about deleting me ;)

Thank you for enduring my dickeries.

You have survived 5 purges. I enjoy your dickeries. I do have 3 family members that are about to get deleted off my list a second time. I accepted their requests in a moment of weakness and have regretted it ever since.

I'd like to point out, that puts me in your .0125 percent of FB friends to make the cut.

You f**kin' love me!

my list is all good and decent people. and that even includes an

old corps buddy that likes trump. i don't have drama on my page.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

I could make some drama on your page.... go to sleep... and enjoy what you wake up to....

OH YEAH...

and then there's that one guy. >.>

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

I could probably get a certain.... dark skinned recruit.

no you won't.

get off my tit.

I will never ever get off dem tig ols

you, you horrible basterd.

• Senpai

ksmota said: