The fall of BLEACH - How it happened
638   16

• Special Snowflake Banned

Video basically just goes over how unfulfilling the world of commercial manga is and how that forced Tite Kubo to stop giving any shits about the series.

Sorry weebs, capitalism wins again.

• Helper

I stopped liking it when the story started to seem like he was making it up on the spot and changing the rules of his world.

Also the big final showdown with the main villain of the anime was so disappointing. After that I was like this isn't good anymore.

Sad too because Bleach was the first manga I ever started reading...even before I started the anime.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

So Bleach's conclusion makes Hellsing's conclusion look good, huh?

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

Glad I never got into Bleach. Hopefully the big 3 all suffer the same fate.

• SwimPunk

that's a long video, maybe later.

• Senpai

Bleach 2020

• Special Snowflake Banned

the_tick_rules2 said:

that's a long video, maybe later.

I summarized it pretty well.

Wow I did not know that DBZ fact about him adding 17 and 18 and Cell just because the editor bitched at him and told him his current plot sucked.

Toriyama is a complete hack, he's the George Lucas of the Anime/Manga world.

• Helper

Naruto's ending was very acceptable. I highly doubt Oda will screw up OP.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• SwimComrad Banned

Wow. What a hater.

DBZ4ever said:

I highly doubt Oda will screw up OP.

Can't break what's already broken, amirite?

• SwimComrad Banned

I was JUST about to post this video. Lol.

It's a really well-done video, and even though the more rabid of Bleach fans will disagree with his opinion of the story getting worse by the Arrancar arc, he hits some really good points that should not be ignored (but they will be ignored because they're rabid fans lol).

It's a shame Bleach turned into a shell of it's former self those last few years and right into it's cancellation. Such a shame.

• SwimComrad Banned

Hur hur hur.

• SwimComrad Banned

Naruto's ending was mediocre (but then the series by then turned into that), but at least it was an ending that addressed every last plot-point and left nothing hanging.

Bleach's 'ending' though... I mean.... Lol.

• Senpai

DBZ4ever said:

Naruto's ending was very acceptable. I highly doubt Oda will screw up OP.

yea Narutos ending was not acceptable it was

• SwimComrad Banned

The conclusion itself was fine. It was a 'safe' ending, if a lil generic.

It's all the lingering plot-points that weren't addressed that makes the ending a complete joke.

Actually, it's pretty much why it makes this a cancellation, rather than an actual ending. It's a shame.