4

Michael Bolton met hillary clinton once, and he likes her.
337   18

  • SwimStar
    0

    So I'm voting for her.

    I don't know anything about her policies, or achievements, or crimes, or anything like that. But Michael Bolton's endorsement of her as a person is good enough for me.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • Senpai
    0

    Lets Build A wall with all of Hillary's deleted emails

    good for him and you she seems like a calm old lady


  • Check It Out!
    0

    ...You got this backwards. Bolton's endorsement mean he's a shitty person.


  • SwimStar
    0

    StarPanda said:

    good for him and you she seems like a calm old lady

    Thank you for agreeing.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • Senpai
    0

    Skiles said:

    StarPanda said:

    good for him and you she seems like a calm old lady

    Thank you for agreeing.

    I got you fam


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    Your fellow board member @Icarus27k would go straight for her. That should be an even better endorsement.

    Memento Mori


  • SwimStar
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    ...You got this backwards. Bolton's endorsement mean he's a shitty person.

    Clearly you haven't read his book. Or stalked him obsessively like I have.

    He's a good dude.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • IB
    0

    why don't you try to get a b*****b from him and get it over with

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade


  • SwimStar
    0

    Naraku4656 said:

    why don't you try to get a b*****b from him and get it over with

    Well, there are a few barriers there.

    1. He's straight
    2. He's 63 (older guys aren't my bag)
    3. I prefer to be the giver
    4. ?????
    5. Profit?

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • SwimVIP Banned
    0

    "Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal


  • SwimStar
    1

    1985, from the album "Everybody's Crazy". Great album. Came out right before he broke through as a pop singer.

    That album had some good songs on it. Fools Game, Can't Turn it Off, and Hometown Hero stand out. That song is very good as well.

    Also, that hair tho

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • Swimuminati
    1


  • SwimStar
    1

    OMG I HAVEN'T EVER SEEN THAT BEFORE IN THE LAST 20 YEARS OF MENTIONING HIS NAME

    :P

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    I didn't post it for you...I posted it for me...I just thought of this and felt great on the inside...let me feel my feelings you jerkface


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Skiles said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    ...You got this backwards. Bolton's endorsement mean he's a shitty person.

    Clearly you haven't read his book. Or stalked him obsessively like I have.

    He's a good dude.

    So he just has terrible judgement?


  • SwimStar
    1

    Mixboy said:

    I didn't post it for you...I posted it for me...I just thought of this and felt great on the inside...let me feel my feelings you jerkface

    But it's in MY thread. Your feelings belong to me.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • SwimStar
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    Skiles said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    ...You got this backwards. Bolton's endorsement mean he's a shitty person.

    Clearly you haven't read his book. Or stalked him obsessively like I have.

    He's a good dude.

    So he just has terrible judgement?

    So you don't support Clinton?

    Spoken like a true sexist.

    42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.


  • Swimuminati
    1

    Skiles said:

    Mixboy said:

    I didn't post it for you...I posted it for me...I just thought of this and felt great on the inside...let me feel my feelings you jerkface

    But it's in MY thread. Your feelings belong to me.

    alt text


Log in to reply