Not to be a horrible person or anything .... but
2042   50

• IB

I just noticed, compared to the day shift I worked previously ... there are a shit load of retarded people with intellectual disabilities working the night shift
    and they all wanna come in and talk to me

• Senpai

time to be friendly and go with the flow

• IB

Im always friendly but Im tired as f**k and I dont feel like talking to anyone

my inner thoughts are really terrible but Im smiling over my coffee

• Senpai

dam hopefully you dont snap on one of them, just cut them off if they come talk to you

• Swimuminati

alt text

• IB

It doesnt even matter what I say .... I could say ... f**k you and heavens to Margatroid and this one man .... will come in everyday at exactly 8:15 with the local newspaper or print outs from the internet and tell me about "outrageous news stories"

then this other man comes in and calls me doll and tells me about his life .... he just walked off with my stapler and sticky notes ... I dunno what he's going to do with them. He unloads trailers

• IB

• SwimVIP Banned

Get them to accidentally fall into the trash compactor.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Special Snowflake

Ever stab someone before? I find this to be the most effective way of getting them to leave me alone. They don't seem to want anything to do with you afterwards. Just in case he/she's a snitch whisper in their ear ever so tenderly "Tell anyone and you will learn how far I'm willing to take this. Everyone you love and that loves you will beg for me to kill them before I'm done."

Then offer them a piece of gum, it's a sign of friendship.

• Babbling

So tell us, Vamped, Why do you hate retards?

• SwimParagon

That dude with the news stories is... weird. Sounds ultimately harmless, but weird. The other guy?

https://38.media.tumblr.com/bf7e8db05d6d7aea4ba606a265b5b315/tumblr_mki8ppW1Pn1rbyttso1_500.gif

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Check It Out!

At what point in our society did terms of endearment become inappropriate? And I guess it's only when men use them for women, because women using them for men is still completely 100% A-OK.

I understand when it comes off as overbearingly condescending or patriarchal, because there are those cases (similar to when Bugs so arrogantly called Lola "doll"). But I think in most cases it's going to be a harmless thing...

• Babbling

What's up sugar t!ts?

• SwimNinja

Because it has a different context when dudes say those things. It tends to either be creepy flirting which I can do without while I'm working or condescending. It doesn't matter if you're the one magical guy who means doll/honey/whatever the way old ladies say it. You're getting lumped in with the idjits. I also know a decent amount of women so turned off by cutesy nicknames that they don't want to hear them from other women either.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimNinja

One other thing. Strange dudes giving women cutesy nicknames straight off the bat is a pretty big warning sign that he doesn't respect personal boundaries. Two stalkers of a couple girls I worked with were big fans of 'Doll'.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• IB

I don't hate people with intellectual disabilities. I was just tired ..... super tired and hungry .... and periody... that just wasn't my day and I have to do it all over again tomorrow. I just really didn't have the patience. Thank god the janitor was out because no matter what he's talking about he always says .... you know I had to put a little razzle dazzle in it ...

I'll never forgive you for this.

Just be nice and tell them you're busy, and then just walk them out and if you have a door close it.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

P.S. If you're single and pretty , it might as well be like feeding tigers meat . So just to Drive the point home, be nice , find excuses not to get into idle chitchat . like having to make a phone call , if you have a door keep it closed , stuff like that . Cause the more time they spend talking to you , the less work that's getting done, and if they get in trouble for it they may take you down with them . So it's best to just steer clear .

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimComrad

• Check It Out!

It seems more like a case of people being stuck so far up their own asses that they can't handle someone being friendly.

What kind of person gets upset at a name that's not used in an intentionally offensive manner?

Oh, right, the same people who get offended by compliments.

Awful high opinion of yourself if you think every dude who says a nice word to you only wants to f**k you.