Relatively obscure sitcoms that you pained through
2426   65

• Banned

I loved Wings....Also the John Larroquette Show.

There was also that show with David Spade in a magazine office, but I can't remember the name of that off top.

Mad About You was terrible, but I remember watching it a lot because it played at like 2am, and I have been a staunch night owler since I can remember.

Oh, Will and Grace....OH SHIT....Coach.....I might actually torrent me some Coach.....That show was great.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Swimuminati

Just Shoot Me was the magazine show and it was awesome...

• Check It Out!

Coach was the shit. Used to watch it with my dad all the time.

• SwimStar

I hear a lot of people shit on Scrubs, but I loved the first several seasons of that show.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimIcon

coach and wings were both solid.

for true connoisseurs of bad sitcoms i recommend "unhappily ever after."

you know, the one with bobcat goldwaith as the voice of the demented stuffed bunny that lived in the basement...

• Swimuminati

Scrubs wasn't obscure...plus it was very much beloved on the whole until the last couple seasons where it limped along

• Banned

I love Scrubs, but it has no business in this conversation.....Scrubs managed staying relevant too long......Wings did as well, but still, no one watched it.

• IB

I enjoyed Grounded for Life

• Swimuminati

How 'bout Grounded for Life...they were the horrible family in the neighborhood before Malcolm in the Middle took over

• Swimuminati

beat me to it

• SwimStar

Mixboy said:

Scrubs wasn't obscure...plus it was very much beloved on the whole until the last couple seasons where it limped along

That's true, I guess "obscure" wouldn't be accurate. Then again, neither is Coach, or Will and Grace, so there's that. I just know that the vast majority of people I know insisted it was bad.

Plus I didn't get a good read on how popular it was overall, because I didn't watch it as it aired. I found it later in syndication, and went back and watched the season.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Senpai

The Parkers
    Grounded For Life

• SwimVIP Banned

Community isn't obscure, but I liked it for the first season and a half.

Then I don't know what the fuck happened, but it stopped being funny.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Swimuminati

Skiles said:

Mixboy said:

That's true, I guess "obscure" wouldn't be accurate. Then again, neither is Coach, or Will and Grace, so there's that. I just know that the vast majority of people I know insisted it was bad.

Plus I didn't get a good read on how popular it was overall, because I didn't watch it as it aired. I found it later in syndication, and went back and watched the season.

I've never heard of Coach, but i'll give you Will and Grace....

I think they were probably put off by the later seasons that seemed like the writers were phoning it in...it started of great though

• IB

Damn right i did. I loved that show

• Banned

Do yourself a favor, watch Coach

• Swimuminati

StarPanda said:

The Parkers
    Grounded For Life

oh, dude...The Parkers, Moesha, The Steve Harvey Show, Living Single....I think there's more, but i'm drawing a blank

• Banned

Skiles said:

Mixboy said:

Coach not so much, but Will and grace had a rather specific fan base.......I think it turned a lot of closed minded folks away strictly on premise.

Also, Grace Under Fire.....Though I didn't like it, I remember it.

• SwimVIP

Unhappily Ever After.

• Swimuminati

New_Disease said:

Damn right i did. I loved that show

I first started watching it when I came to America and I was like "apparently you can't get arrested in this country"

• IB

Also I vaguely remember the Method & Red show.
    I don't remember if i liked it or not, but i remember watching it a few times