a picture i was able to save from the trip
338   11

• IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Special Snowflake

Is that shepherd's pie?

Memento Mori

• IB

a mimosa fried chicken biscuit

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

it's the little victories...

this inexplicably made me hungry...and I just ate >.>

• IB

i sent 4 pictures and 3 videos to someone else during the trip. those are the only ones that have survived

• IB

i found that you can't recover from internal memory on an android phone without rooting and you can't root my phone. i've tried numerous times before and they locked the bootloader. so unless i get really lucky from this recovery software i think it's all just lost. here's another

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14054342_10208872790251269_5785103938398058118_o.jpg

• IB

and now i'm sad again

• Senpai

oh man i hope the rest of the pictures were better

jk

• Swimuminati

don't be sad...just think of this, in the last picture you posted, somewhere under the tree line, Bigfoot could be wondering about looking for squirrel meat

• Babbling

When it comes out tomorrow, name it Butt Mountain. Then fluh.

• IB

there is a mountain called big butt that i took a picture of but...well