So the last Monday of every month
212   9

• SwimNinja

My job makes the coffee machine free, which I guess is cool because it has hot chocolate and white chocolate caramel, but I don't do coffee. I'd rather they would do the snack and soda machines for free.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Other Anime

The whole machine? Grab me one!

• SwimNinja

Are you nuts that thing would be heavy. I'm not carrying that shit.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Special Snowflake

Why don't you "do" coffee?

• Other Anime

You want Buu turn you into nut?

• SwimNinja

To much caffeine makes me triggers manic episodes pretty bad in me so I cut out stuff with high caffeine content.

• Special Snowflake

It triggers my manic episodes too, but I wouldn't be able to keep up with my job without it. I have to find a balance between the two. Btw, I'll take one of those candy machines when they make them free... Food for days

• SwimNinja

As long as I keep my evening shift I'll be fine. If the switch me to mornings I'll probably have to figure out something as far as having caffeine without triggering manic episodes.

Also I just realized there is still one more Monday this month so not sure why it was free today. Maybe the person in charge can't read a calendar.

Half coffee half hot chocolate... it's my go to......

If you gotta go go with a smile