do any of you people actually not take any drugs
1286   45

• IB

besides me and maybe one other person i know who doesn't

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

Do you drink coffee, energy drinks, or smoke cigs

It was me.....It was always me.

• IB

actually no

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

Peace be with you

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimElder Banned

I've done weed, coke, all opiates, booze, coffee, nicotine, benzos, all pharmaceuticals including ridalane based stimulation, barbiturates, hypnotic sleep aids and downers, ectasy (MDMA), small amounts of shrooms, nitric oxide, speed, pcp and meth.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimLegend

I don't consider a drug, it's all I do other than the occasional drink and my prescribed methadone.

Oh bother...

• IB

i've done none of that, never did anything illegal or abused any prescriptions. i might be boring, but at least i'm not boring

• SwimElder Banned

1pooh4u said:

I don't consider a drug, it's all I do other than the occasional drink and my prescribed methadone.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ALcZC-x_ly0/S7JdcHrpRwI/AAAAAAAACto/M6WJdrIcrak/s1600/Indifferent_Smiley.png

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

ive done bread, apple sauce, graham crackers, and honey bunches of oats

if ur reading this ur hot

• IB

you monster

• SwimElder Banned

do you even lift bro?

• IB

nope

• SwimLegend

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

1pooh4u said:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ALcZC-x_ly0/S7JdcHrpRwI/AAAAAAAACto/M6WJdrIcrak/s1600/Indifferent_Smiley.png

Don't look at me like that. That's my opinion on the matter and if you don't like it off

Oh bother...

• SwimElder Banned

I need to borrow some of that doone`

Naraku4656 said:

you monster

i kno graham crackers is pretty rough but it helps me get through the day

if ur reading this ur hot

• SwimLegend

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

I need to borrow some of that doone`

Borrow? Nah, I won't be wanting it back

Oh bother...

• IB

I'm pure and when the rapture happens you'll all be burning in Hell while I'm in Heaven with my 72 virgins.

• Banned

bleh, can't function without drugs, sorry brah.

POOP

• Banned

Greeny said:

I'm pure and when the rapture happens you'll all be burning in Hell while I'm in Heaven with my 72 virgins.

http://i.imgur.com/f6wfC.jpg

POOP

• SwimElder

I don't other than the occasional soda.

• IB

liar