i flashed and rooted my phone
373   22

• Arm Meat Admiral

just to see if i could recover anything. all that was recoverable were reddit memes. thank god my phone allowed me to see "dicks out for Harambe" instead of my photos

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimElder

Added to the Naraku and Zeni official status reports.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

just to see if i could recover anything. all that was recoverable were reddit memes. thank god my phone allowed me to see "dicks out for Harambe" instead of my photos

That phone gives no f**ks for you.

POOP

• Banned

Jesus Christ I hope you find these pictures....What it this, thread 4 now?

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

he really wants those pictures.

POOP

did you dirty flash or full wipe + flash?

one more mile until we get to heaven!

• Arm Meat Admiral

dirty flash

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Arm Meat Admiral

probably

if you didn't overwrite the /data folder (or is it the /sd folder? can't remember, it's been awhile), then the files should still be there unless they were corrupted and/or deleted prior to. i haven't followed your (apparently 4) previous threads on the matter, so it's possible this has already been said.

• Arm Meat Admiral

they're not. i checked and even did a file recovery. whatever was there got corrupted and subsequently lost. my pc doesn't have it either

did you ever enable google cloud backup? i'm guessing no, because this conversation wouldn't be happening. but it needed to be asked.

• Arm Meat Admiral

i'm not that intelligent

well shit. only other thing i can think of is to send it off to someone who can jtag it. they might have better luck.

• Arm Meat Admiral

i think it's a lost cause at this point. i can work on servers all day and night and be fine, but a simple smartphone OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

• Banned

POOP

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

i flashed and rooted yo mama.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

you might be able to do some simple jtag stuff at home if you're on the high side of computer savvy.

• Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

i flashed and rooted yo mama.

POOP

• Arm Meat Admiral

i'll try that and see what happens

• Toonami

Rooty tooty fresh & frooty

• Special Snowflake

You mean thank god you told me!