The Last of Us is boring and just recycles the story from Children of Men
268   18

I'm glad I paid like 3 bucks for this.

Or maybe Children of Men copied Last of us!

• Banned

It was pretty, and that is what "gamers" care about now.....Hey, let's put Pokemon snap in an intergalactic setting and add some hours of micro management then call it No Man's Sky

It was me.....It was always me.

Not a fair assessment. Makes a lot of interesting choices regarding character.

Not if you've seen Children of Men. Or any story where facial-stubbled assholishness is confused for character depth. Which to be fair is like 90% of video game protagonists because they're all vicarious fat nerd fantasies.

I've seen Children of Men. The only similarity is the road trip story whereas the protagonist has to take the last hope for humanity to a safe haven. Follows familiar plot beats but is well-written and nails it with the ending.

• Special Snowflake

I liked it so it must have been good.

but children of men didnt have things with gross heads that sound like the predator

and last of us didnt have michael caine as john lennon

if ur reading this ur hot

There's some interesting adult videos of the Last of Us out there.

I think you can guess what happens.

The hacky anti-hero tough guy who shoots testicles at point blank story that concludes in the most obvious way possible with him taking home his loli is only half of what is wrong with it. The game play is just Metal Gear Solid if you removed "choice" and "fun" from Metal Gear Solid.

you mean like the hero sacrificing himself while his friend and the girl get home safe?
    (bone tomahawk)

Bone Tomahawk was inventive in the way the journey unfolded, and as a result I cared about the ultimate fates of the characters. This was not the case with Last of Us. No one was memorable or worth emotional investment. That's largely due to everyone in the game being anthropomorphic manifestations of nerd psychological hangups rather than actual characters.

But all of that might have been forgivable if the game itself was innovative or compelling in any way. But it wasn't. It was the kids pool butt baby of Children of Men, Metal Gear Solid, and Walking Dead. Its only real standout feature is how seriously it takes itself and how profound it thinks its trite message is. That and the amount of time you spend going up and down ladders.

Which psychological hangup is Ellie?

The lament and regret concerning the inability to get any Wonder Years p***y because girls at that age thought the guy playing the game was gross and creepy. Now you get to be the gruff hero to that girl that wouldn't dance with you at the homecoming formal. It plucked all the right strings on the gamer psychological Stradivarius, is which why its proven to be such effective and enduring video game Oscar bait.

• Babbling

At first I thought you said they made Last Of Us into a movie.

I felt the gruff handsome character had to take care of the girl to teach these video game virgins how to be a man. She can bare you many children in this apocalyptic/dystopian/whatever future world.

• ShoeHands

Strawberry cough.

• Incoherent Babbling

hellava strain

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• ShoeHands

Cough.
    It tastes like strawberries.