Netflix may or may not be considering resurrecting Young Justice
537   21

• Helper

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/netflix-approaches-peter-david-young-justice-season-3

Maybe this is closer to happening than before, but I guess it's still 'rumor' status..

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

I didn't know it had a season two....I thought it died years ago.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Helper

Season 2 was called "Young Justice: Invasion"

• Toonami

viperxmns said:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/netflix-approaches-peter-david-young-justice-season-3

Maybe this is closer to happening than before, but I guess it's still 'rumor' status..

screams, wets pants and faints

• Swimuminati

oh Netflix, you serve us so faithfully and ardently....all for just $8 a month....you are truly man's best friend (take a hike dawgs!)

Is that the show they killed because the toys didn't sell? What jerks.

• Toonami

Daosspawn said:

that was Symbionic titan...and that was written off....so it's illegal to ever show it on TV or give it a home video release of any kind

Young Justice was cancelled "because girls liked it" and Stuart Snyder(the ex-Cartoon network CEO) belived Cartoon network should be a "boys only" channel

• Banned

Mixboy said:

oh Netflix, you serve us so faithfully and ardently....all for just $8 a month....you are truly man's best friend (take a hike dawgs!)

Dogs fart.....Netflix has never farted on me.....Well except when it asks me if I'm still watching the shit I'm watching after 3 episodes, but that's my fault for being too lazy to connect to the TV stream and go the PSN route.

It was me.....It was always me.

mochi said:

Daosspawn said:

that was Symbionic titan...and that was written off....so it's illegal to ever show it on TV or give it a home video release of any kind

Young Justice was cancelled "because girls liked it" and Stuart Snyder(the ex-Cartoon network CEO) belived Cartoon network should be a "boys only" channel

Written off? Why would they not want to make any money off it?

• Toonami

Daosspawn said:

mochi said:

Daosspawn said:

Written off? Why would they not want to make any money off it?

you'd have to ask the current Cartoon Network CEO, writing off Sym Titan was her Idea

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe360 said:

Mixboy said:

Dogs fart.....Netflix has never farted on me.....Well except when it asks me if I'm still watching the shit I'm watching after 3 episodes, but that's my fault for being too lazy to connect to the TV stream and go the PSN route.

yes, but even then Netflix is looking out for those of us who will more than likely pass out drunk and or high while watching Dilbert at 4 in the morning

• SwimPeanut Banned

Peter David confirmed, yes, YJ toys didn't sell so CN canned it. Sym-Bionic had a similar case where making one of the leads female led to toy makers balking (in light of Ghostbusters reboot toys failing, perhaps not without merit) and without toys, CN cancels you.

• ShoeHands

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

• Toonami

viperxmns said:

I'll be more hyped when there is news that they have approached Greg Weisman.

Was Called a Hipster by Ben
    Hold The Door

• SwimSuperHero

I love Netflix so much. This makes them even cooler than before.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

Now, see, this would actually compel me to keep a Netflix sub for a while.

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.

• Toonami

Was Called a Hipster by Ben
    Hold The Door

• Swimuminati

• SwimSuperFan Banned

I've heard so goddamn much about a new season of Young Justice that I'll probably wait until I see an official announcement before truly believing it. There have been wayyyy too many close calls to warrant any rumors being taken with more than a grain of salt.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• Helper

I was pondering bothering Netflix about it on Twitter earlier

I wonder what has to happen for them to actually do this

• Senpai

Thats cool and all but bring back Sym Bionic Titan