Well fuck.....Guess I'm eating a beef Senor Burrito
240   13

• Banned

I ordered it with chicken, but nope....Beef.

I know that you think that if you're not a dick and politely ask the waitress to send your food back that you won't get some form of human DNA sprawled across your original order, but most times......Unless you're just gonna say "nevermind" and leave.....The cook is probably gonna f**k with your shit.

Seriously, it doesn't even have to be your fault....Your server could have f**ked up, but I'm way too paranoid to give anyone a second chance to "pay me back" for returning food. I've worked in too many restaurants not to know you NEVER piss off the cook.....Especially during lunch rush.

Not that I care about it being beef....I'll eat anything that had parents, but I just kinda wanted chicken.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

I am the same way.

I once ordered some random fish at an outback steakhouse and one side of it was leather. I told the waitress about it so she could tell the dumbass cook, and she offered to take it back and get me another one. Nope, no thanks, I will just scrape the flesh off the leather. thanks.

POOP

• Swimuminati

I posted something like this yesterday, about not f**king with people who handle your food....I don't think I ever saw anyone get pissed about a mistake they made though....that seems over the top

• Banned

Mixboy said:

I posted something like this yesterday, about not f**king with people who handle your food....I don't think I ever saw anyone get pissed about a mistake they made though....that seems over the top

some people are assholes, bro.

POOP

• Swimuminati

FieryDoom said:

Mixboy said:

some people are assholes, bro.

yeah, I guess that makes sense...if there are assholes in front of the food counter, it stands to reason that there are some behind it...

• Banned

yup.

then on the other end of the spectrum you have the customers there are flat-out pain-in-the-asses of cooks everywhere.

i was at a chilis one time and this lady, i swear, returned her steak 4 times. the last two times the manager personally came out to ask the lady what she thought "medium well" should look like. I think he offered them a $25 gift card, hell I would have booted that bitch out of the restaurant.

POOP

• Banned

Mixboy said:

Well see, my point is, I don't think it was the cook....I think it's the waitress whom I told my order to 3 times......Now even though it may have been her fault, the cook might be pissed about it coming back, unbeknownst to him that she's the one that f**ked it up in the first place.

Either way, with the volume of people in here....Sending it back has about a 90% chance of being a huge mistake.

• SwimLegend

agreed....I never send food back.

Oh bother...

• Banned

If you gotta go go with a smile

• ShoeHands

Chicken burrito with a side of cum, please.

• Banned

Skyyhigh666 said:

Chicken burrito with a side of cum, please.

Sorry sir, the cum comes directly inside the burrito......We don't have cum on the side

• ShoeHands

You should look a little bit closer at that sour cream.

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe360 said:

Mixboy said:

Well see, my point is, I don't think it was the cook....I think it's the waitress whom I told my order to 3 times......Now even though it may have been her fault, the cook might be pissed about it coming back, unbeknownst to him that she's the one that f**ked it up in the first place.

Either way, with the volume of people in here....Sending it back has about a 90% chance of being a huge mistake.

I see what you're saying, the disconnect between waitress and cook could turn ugly...