Why crap on One Piece, but accept the bull-crap that Bleach and Naruto have become?
1675   55

• SwimComrad Banned

Except for "HUR HUR HUR TOONAMI RATINGS"

Say what you will about all three, but if you actually think (at the very least) that One Piece is the worst one of the three, then I don't know what to say.

I'm opening a can of worms. I know I'm about to bring forth ALOTTTTTTTTT of hate. And I mean ALOT. But, I'm curious. Even if they're all garbage to you..... which one is the least garbage, at the very least.

• Banned

POOP

Calm down there, sport.

Personally, I enjoyed Bleach and Naruto at some point, at least. I can't say I ever found One Piece enjoyable.

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• Banned

POOP

• SwimComrad Banned

Probably because it looks too silly, its not as focused on fights as the other two, or some other shallow meat-head reason similar to that.

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

So you're just trolling. Good to know.

• Banned

POOP

He says he's trolling but so do a lot of guys who aren't.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Babbling

Naruto and Bleach have better "anime"tion. Naruto will be Hokage someday. Ichigo protects the ones he loves.

Luffy is a fisting pirate.

• Special Snowflake

How far do you think Luffy's dick can stretch?

Memento Mori

That fact should make him the best pirate, but no.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimComrad Banned

Hmm.

Hmm.

I see.

jots down notes notes notes

• SwimSuperFan

Remove the filler, and I find the Bleach anime a lot more cool and enjoyable. Kubo did go to shit majorly, Bleach having great art style and design in the beginning, then eventually getting lazier and lazier, him dropping backgrounds unless it was needed, and wasting pages left and right. I don't know if he was completely deluding himself into believing that they'd never cancel things, and that he could keep going on indefinitely.

That said though, the canon parts of the Bleach anime I find superior to the other ones. People shit all over about Bleach's fillers, but Shippuden has achieved worse status than Bleach. There was over 80 episodes between Naruto and Shippuden, and some how they ran into pacing issues very early on, stretching things out very far, I remember the one with Naruto and Sakura sitting down and looking through Sai's book took up the entire episode. It's early filler wasn't as bad as it could have been, them using events which were skimmed over in the manga. However it's filler became very, very bad. I remember a random filler episode about Naruto's shadow clones not liking the way he treats them so they kidnapped him or something.

There's also how the Naruto manga ended like a year and a half ago and the anime is still slow as f**k finishing things. If I remember right, it was in a filler season for many many months after it was over, and when it returned to canon they went a very slow pace, even with things done. The show is going terribly slow, but they feel the need to already milk the ending of it, getting 2 movies out of it. I just now looked at an episode list for Shippuden, and it looks like it's still dealing with random fillers. Them stretching this out as long as possible.

And as for One Piece, one thing One Piece will always surpass the others in (aside from it taking 40 years to finish) is the amount of annoying characters the series has. One thing i hate is when series focuses on annoying characters, thinking they equal comedy. The biggest ones that annoyed me in Bleach were mainly Omaeda, the mod souls, and Nel's hollow friends. One Piece though outnumbers Bleach in terms of annoying characters 10 to 1. Most of the crew is cancerous, Luffy is easily the most annoying of all 3 big series. Zoro is cool I guess, but Oda majorly ran comedy with him (and every other character) into the ground. We get it, he's bad at directions, no need to remind us every 2 seconds. Him and Sanji don't get along, no need to remind us every 1 second. Usopp pisses himself and screams every .5 seconds, no need to remind us. Nami is a selfish bitch, no need to remind us every 3 seconds. Robin deserves a hug, please keep reminding us on that. Aside from the main crew, every other character introduced in the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc was cancerous (that being the last arc I watched up to, I do have knowledge on future events). Franky was cool, but they had to do a flashback every other episode to remind us of his past. Much of the water 7 ship repair crew were annoying as balls, especially the big guy.

Oda has the worst sense of humor, him thinking someone screaming on screen, or repeating the same joke for the thousandth time equals comedy

Bush did 9/11

• Special Snowflake

so much bitter chaos I love it!

• Special Snowflake

ThorsPenor said:

Luffy is a fisting pirate.

there is something wrong with this statement but right at the same time

• SwimComrad Banned

They all have strengths and they all have weaknesses.

For example, OP's world is way more detailed and has much more thought put into it than either Bleach's bland worlds/realms and Naruto's generic ninja vilages.

• SwimPeanut Banned

Because One Piece is crap and I'd rather watch Beavis and Butthead.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/beavis-and-butthead-watch-gwar/83037963/

• Banned

If it makes you feel better all anime is crap.

• SwimComrad Banned

If you're not going to address the topic then go away.