Andrea Tantaros
136   8

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

context?

POOP

She was sexually harassed, and her teeth sort of look like Jim Carry's here.

• Swimuminati

got a job she didn't deserve 'cause of how she looked...is now suing because the people who hired her for her looks were apparently sexist pigs

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

Uses body/looks to get ahead in life.

Cries patriarchy and plays the victim.

• Banned

she looks made of plastic.

POOP

According to the suit, O’Reilly also harassed Tantaros, despite having infamously once been accused of repeated sexual harassment by ex-producer Andrea Mackris. The primetime star allegedly attempted to lure Tantaros to his Long Island home for some “privacy,” and told her that he views her as a “wild girl” with a “wild side.” For their part, Fox took action by immediately ending her regular appearances on The O’Reilly Factor.

• Swimuminati

I have zero sympathy

-Phillies 8/15/2016