The Basic Girls Guide to Fall
594   33

• SwimPirate

Oh my Gaah, are you guys excited for fall, finally we get indulge in the warm beverages like Hot cider and the ever Popular #PSL its like a sweater for your intestines, mmmm delicious Pumpkin coffee drink.

And with September, kids go back to school, finally! We get to go through our closets and bust out those cosy Uggz, there like kittens for your feet,

and pretend we all care about fashion week, omg dark bold lipstick in fall, how revolutionary! Video below expresses how I feel about fall fashion

Ohh but if you basic peeps want to be edgy, there is always flannel patterned everything.

Really fall is the season of comfort, which is why a lot of girls like it. It's another thing like Pokemon Go, where people like to make fun of the fandom, but they aren't bothering anyone. lol I'm a huge fan of all these things in fact, and this is who I pretty much feel about it.

Just bring your own travel mug with Pumpkin Spice sweater cozies so you aren't destroying the planet.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimLegend

I don't know how to fashion

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

But I am looking forward to going back to dark colored nail polish

Oh bother...

• SwimPirate

Your time is coming soon

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

@_@

So... yay Uggs?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

I have leather uggz I'm in love with, so I can't speak out against it. Yes, yay uggz.

These are mine, its been like 4 years since I bought them, they're my babies. XD

• Banned

POOP

• ShoeHands

On the one hand, I love some of the stuff Fall brings
    On the other hand, thats when it starts to get cold as hell and the sun goes away

Its a love hate relationship

And ill say it, I am not a fan of the Starbucks "MAKE EVERYTHING PUMPKIN!" thing they do. Pumpkin is good, its not that good.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• ShoeHands

I only wear industrial-sized trash bags.

• Special Snowflake

Tilted angle (lol titled) sepia filter of me playing pokemon go in front of starbucks with my pumpkin spice frappucino

#winning
    #pokemongo
    #starbucks
    #ireallyhatemyself

Memento Mori

• SwimLegend

So excite and FOOTBALL!!!!

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

I....I came into the wrong thread >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

i mean... i'm down with the big comfy sweater and leggins...

clothes that feel like jammies?
    yes

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

Master-Debater131 said:

On the one hand, I love some of the stuff Fall brings
    On the other hand, thats when it starts to get cold as hell and the sun goes away

Its a love hate relationship

And ill say it, I am not a fan of the Starbucks "MAKE EVERYTHING PUMPKIN!" thing they do. Pumpkin is good, its not that good.

this

pumpkin pie, yes
    pumpkin flavored life, no

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Check It Out!

Mixboy said:

I....I came into the wrong thread >.>

Maybe you just aren't doing it right because I came in and it feels...

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Check It Out!

all joking aside, fall is the shit. awesome weather, two awesome holidays, and women look adorable as f**k in those fall clothes.

• Swimuminati

the only thing that really sucks about fall is that i can't go swimming in the lake anymore and it means winter is coming

i love love love when the foliage turns colors though. best time for hikes! not too hot, not too cold, and pretty af.

• SwimElder

It doesn't start getting fall weather here until Halloween. We basically stick in what would be summer for everyone else until halfway through "fall"