234   18

• Other Anime

the tagging system is shit and needs to go
    case in point very easy to abuse and I abused it to the point of no return

sorry everyone had to clear my head for the last 3 days
    and sorry moderation team

completely my own fault and I need to take responsibility and own up to it

• Banned

LOL, you really have been beating yourself up about this?

Dude... take a break.... this place is just a f**kin' mental break from the real world.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

The tagging system, when used correctly, is an all right feature.

Tags don't get people banned, people misusing tags do.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

Tagger Lives Matter Sponges.

• Other Anime

yup
    can't my break from the real world is here or on my android playing https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carolgames.gxb&hl=en

• Other Anime

not having a limit on them is by far the worst
    not having control is even more worse

didn't help I had another user keep tagging me after I said I was gonna stop

• Banned

You really showed some colors here man.... you take this place WAY too seriously.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

[as]mb is sers bznz.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Other Anime

it the only forum where I can truly relax
    is it that bad?

• Banned

Seriously dude.......Here, I'm going to try and help you with this, and I NEED you to listen.

No one gives a shit anymore......It's all over. You had your fun.....You knew what you were doing, and you knew what the results would be. Just find solace in the fact that you ticked some people off, and earned your ban.....Mission accomplished.

If you are going to participate in jackassery just know that there are consequences. Hell, I thought you were acting despite the consequences because you wanted to piss people of......Because you KNEW that people getting notifications for threads they didn't want to open or participate in would piss them off. Just enjoy your successful troll.

And don't blame the tagging system......Even though it's broken, no one made you abuse it......You did that for the lulz, and if you do things for the lulz you have to have a "laugh now cry later" mentality about it.

Don't kill yourself, don't come looking for anyone to hold your hand......You f**ked with a lot of people and I'm proud of you.

It was me.....It was always me.

• ShoeHands

• Other Anime

Buddyroe360 said:

You f**ked with a lot of people and I'm proud of you.

sucks at trolling but made an very old boss proud

• Banned

helpme said:

it the only forum where I can truly relax
    is it that bad?

Yeah, it really is...

Like.... when I go to work and I lose a HUGE deal because of underwriter shitbaggery.... I get pissed off and rage... and then I form a plan to fix it and move on.... That has to do with people that are losing the chance to own a home... BUT I MOVE ON AND I FIGURE IT OUT!

If you were serious the other night about your suicide thread and shit... get help..... because that shit is unstable as f**k.

Like Buddy said, you knew what you were doing but for some reason you thought you were untouchable with your tagging jackassery.... I called you out, but didnt report because it was a minor nuisance and you aren't a moderate troll anyways... take that as a compliment... you are an indian arm burn, I look at it and walk away.

SO, that being said.... the fact you are putting so much skin in this place, is kind of funny to me... but also quite sad.

Walk away for a bit, we won't miss you.... but we also will welcome you back.

Get it?

• Other Anime

yup

only last time I walked away I ended up returning 7 years later

• Banned

And we will welcome you back.

But threatening to die because you lost a f**king screen name? Dude...

• Other Anime

pathetic I know
    but there was a bit more going on than I was willing to let be known

• Banned

And it doesn't seem like you actually learned the most valuable lesson.... this is a cartoon forum of shitheads....

Find a constant..... find your grounding......

And that is the last helpful honest advice I will be giving here because I feel dirty.

• Other Anime

I'm very serious on where I can call a forum a home my last one died on me and was lonely
    you should be a mod you are very kind and understanding of others you know that?