resident evil: the final chapter
574   25

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I'm impressed they're still making these.

• ShoeHands

vomits

• SwimElder Banned

ENA_D said:

I'm impressed they're still making these.

w... what is that suppost to mean?? :|:|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

hey! this is a good movie!

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

anyone else excited? xd

No.

• ShoeHands

No, these are good video games. They're absolutely terrible movies.

• SwimElder Banned

Skyyhigh666 said:

Oh please they aren't that bad. AfterLife was kind of cool.

• ShoeHands

Dont care
    Liked all the movies

Want to go see this one

braces for hate

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimElder Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

Dont care
    Liked all the movies

Want to go see this one

braces for hate

To be fair, Extinction was kind of weak, as well as the lack of complexity and story line in Retribution. Other then that I think its all underrated.

• ShoeHands

Master-Debater131 said:

Dont care
    Liked all the movies

Want to go see this one

braces for hate

To be fair, Extinction was kind of weak, as well as the lack of complexity and story line in Retribution. Other then that I think its all underrated.

Yea.
    Ive always felt they could be better. But at the same time they check off a really important box for me when I go to the movies

They are entertaining.

As long as they are at a minimum entertaining Ill keep seeing them.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• ShoeHands

vomits further cheez-its, bile, and stomach acid

• Other Anime

Those movies remind me of the Scorcher movies from Tropic Thunder with the hundreds of RE movies

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Looks ok , but it's also known a clone-o-rama. I still say that they played the end of the world card too early in the series.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimElder Banned

zombified35 said:

Looks ok , but it's also known a clone-o-rama. I still say that they played the end of the world card too early in the series.

I agree, the whole apocalypse theme seems too cliche. As I pointed out Extinction and Retribution were both weak movies, despite Retribution having a novel battle scene at the end.

Resident Evil died in 2001.

• Toonami

I'm 100% sure that the movie is going to suck given just how awful the last two RE movies were, but I'll probably see it in theaters anyway. I've seen all the others that way, so there's not much point in me changing that for the last one.

• SwimElder Banned

AfterLife is probably the strongest film in the series.

• Toonami

Skyyhigh666 said:

Oh please they aren't that bad. AfterLife was kind of cool.

Afterlife had what I'd argue is one of the best opening sequences of the past decade. The rest of the movie... just ugh.

AfterLife is probably the strongest film in the series.

That's because they didn't pull the entire thing out of their asses.

• Toonami

Skyyhigh666 said:

See, I've never understood the love for the games either. I normally LOVE shooters, but pretty much every RE game I've played just didn't do anything for me.