I don't know anything about the new ranks
691   29

• SwimPirate

I see some unique ones but have no idea what about which ones are available to us and all that jazz.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• ShoeHands

It all depends on how many handyJs you're willing to dispense behind that dumpster over there.

• Nyaa or Nothing

it's like a rank system of the old. the more posts you have, the higher groups/rank you'll accumulate on your edit page of groups.

• IB

I'm not sure either which I why I choose not to partake in it.

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Skyyhigh666 said:

It all depends on how many handyJs you're willing to dispense behind that dumpster over there.

It's not just quantity, quality goes a long way.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Nyaa or Nothing

also helpful:

http://boards.adultswim.com/user/ insert your name here /edit

check your group title and edit your profile and such.

and

^for removing yourself from unwanted groups and joining certain show groups.

• IB

I dont know anything either. I just get tagged in shit and then ignore it

• Swimuminati

covered_in_sponges said:

Skyyhigh666 said:

It's not just quantity, quality goes a long way.

bwahahahaha

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

some people have requested the custom ranks they had on the old boards, so you'll see some of those around, but most are attainable as you rack up post count and i'm assuming reps, idk....you can check them all out on the groups page...atleast the ones that have been attained so far

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

• Check It Out!

Beat you to it @cowboy_stilgar

I have yet to get anything. I haz no idea what i'm doing.

• SwimPirate

conanwong said:

it's like a rank system of the old. the more posts you have, the higher groups/rank you'll accumulate on your edit page of groups.

THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE WAS HELPFUL

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

conanwong said:

also helpful:

and

ALSO THIS

• SwimPirate

My current problem lol

• SwimPirate

SwimSage must be for people who post alot

• Check It Out!

jackiemarie90 said:

conanwong said:

also helpful:

and

ALSO THIS

Someone else said that you can just hit the @ symbol whenever someone tags a group you're in. I think it was Pooh.

• SwimPirate

That keeps happening to me but I don't know what to do about it

:smiley-indifferent:

• SwimPirate

ELANGEL said:

I have yet to get anything. I haz no idea what i'm doing.

I can show you, what I know later lol

Neither do I. I kept getting notifications when i didn't even have a rank.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimPirate

Conan posted some helpful tips that are just like, a few posts above this one in this thread if you do get curious later. :P