I'm so tired of giving a shit about all this pointless stuff I bitch about.
264   21

• Check It Out!

It's exhausting, annoying for others, and it's just one big endless circle.

Sorry for creating so many waves here. It's stupid and pointless and I'm not gonna change a god damn thing by doing it. The only thing it accomplishes is getting me more pissed off about whatever it is I'm bitching about.

• SwimParagon

What prompted this? ._.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

• Check It Out!

PerfectFlowingHair said:

What prompted this? ._.

Talking with some family members about my eroding mental and emotional health. It got me thinking about how my rants only compound the issues. And I really don't like to be "that guy" - the one who always has to make their opinion heard, the contrarian who has to argue about the stupidest shit.

Have you considered channeling these feelings through paint & canvas? It might be interesting to see what comes of it.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Or better yet, lighting things on fire

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Swimuminati

alt text

• SwimParagon

Chocolate_Soda said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

What prompted this? ._.

Talking with some family members about my eroding mental and emotional health. It got me thinking about how my rants only compound the issues. And I really don't like to be "that guy" - the one who always has to make their opinion heard, the contrarian who has to argue about the stupidest shit.

So falling silent is preferable? That does not sound at all like a long-term solution. I don't really know the details, but you gotta find some outlet for whatever's going on. If it's enough to make you rant, it's enough to build up and become a bigger issue later on. =\

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Check It Out!

I used to do that, channeling into drawing. I came up with some pretty intricate and fascinating stuff. But somewhere along the line I lost the skill and the drive to do so. Now it's music. Same concept, different medium.

• Check It Out!

covered_in_sponges said:

Or better yet, lighting things on fire

I burnt down a tree at a park when I was 14.

It was called Stoner Tree because it's where we'd all hang out and toke.

Trust me, burning shit doesn't solve anything >_>

• Check It Out!

What?

That's good, but with music you are confined by certain strictures which you won't find in other forms of art. Getting away from them even if only occasionally might just be the doorway to catharsis you've been searching for.

ENA_D said:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2016/08/22/amy-schumer-my-liberal-politics-may-hurt-my-career-i-dont-care

The only thing destroying her career are her jokes.

If any of them can even be called "her jokes," that is.

so...what you're saying is..that you're tired of hearin' your own self?

yeah...i get those days.

but...you , are not even CLOSE to being annoying in here.

not like some people.>.>

you know the ones i speak of. <.<

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Check It Out!

6clawPaw said:

That's good, but with music you are confined by certain strictures which you won't find in other forms of art. Getting away from them even if only occasionally might just be the doorway to catharsis you've been searching for.

The doorway to my catharsis is down a long, dimly-lit hallway filled with seemingly insurmountable odds.

• Check It Out!

Pretty much. But it's not just the posting...it's the thought process itself. I dwell on this shit so much and I do nothing to change any of it.

Some people say being passionate about things is good...I say it's a curse that causes stupid shit to bother me.

• Special Snowflake

*tips fedora

One of the side effects of the red pill is becoming that guy. Fortunately, this can be easily remedied by visiting the many safe spaces . . . er, mancoves of reddit.

Godspeed.

Memento Mori

we need to hang. in sedona. with a bag, and a bottle and a clear night.

if nothing else...you need to get out of your head.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

naraku360 said:

ENA_D said:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2016/08/22/amy-schumer-my-liberal-politics-may-hurt-my-career-i-dont-care

The only thing destroying her career are her jokes.

If any of them can even be called "her jokes," that is.

Well they won't be head writer Kurt Metzger's jokes anymore.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/why-are-comedians-defending-an-accused-rapist.html

• Check It Out!

bnmjv said:

*tips fedora

One of the side effects of the red pill is becoming that guy. Fortunately, this can be easily remedied by visiting the many safe spaces . . . er, mancoves of reddit.

Godspeed.

F**k no. I went to a MGTOW subreddit and was like nope these people are just as insane as the radfems.

• Check It Out!

discolemonade said:

we need to hang. in sedona. with a bag, and a bottle and a clear night.

if nothing else...you need to get out of your head.

Out of my head and out of my house. I've become a hermit and I hate it. But I also hate like 95% of people so....what do