When you see each other post do you ever think to yourselves like

"yeah, im hittin that"

Quite often, yes.

• Check It Out!

I knew it.

hahhahaa...

that's hawt.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Check It Out!

Question pt. 2

When you think to yourself "yeah, I'm hittin that" do you ever think back to before you were with your s.o. and would think to yourself "damn, I wanna hit that"

Actually, I did. Took him forever to finally ask for my number. Then it took him a while to invite me to see him. But... that first day we saw each other in person... We hit it like six or seven times before we actually got around to going out and seeing the city.

• Check It Out!

• Swimuminati

this could be us, bebe...just lift that restraining order and let's become all I know we can be...

alt text

again. HAAAAWWWT!

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

And to think... that was nine and a half years ago... and I am still completely enamored with him.

• SwimElder Banned

lol

fuggz

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

i love this about you both! i really do.

ugh...STAHP! gettin' all mooshy and shit in here.

• SwimPirate

WHAT IM BORING AF

I don't think that at all, usually like I"m hungry!! And, I can't wait till Eldy gets home from work, just I have someone to talk to again!

I also think his posts are funny, coming from him, cause he is such, such a shy guy. <3 They're always like 1st world problems

Since we are engaged, I mostly think about school, and the day, that traditional ceremony comes and we are supposed to act like adults but really still be us. XD

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Super Nerd of the Year

Si

• Pokemon Master

Oui

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

stfu^^

Lol fk u.

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

lol

Lol fk u.

Yep.

And I know a tread will be good too.

• IB

Nope. My partner never really posted here. They just lurked.

Since... you know... balloons can't post.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Pokemon Master

TrigunBebop said:

Nope. My partner never really posted here. They just lurked.

Since... you know... balloons can't post.

not true, i'm a balloon

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥