They put Mayo on my fries
165   15

• Incoherent Babbling

if you do this you're a fking abomination.

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Swimuminati

Canada?

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

i gagged a little

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

really?

yeah I prefer well seasoned fries or ketchup, but when I was in Toronto I adjusted without skipping a beat...haven't done it since, but it was ok, not bad

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

yes, thats gross af to me

i mean, i don't totally hate the stuff... it has its place. i just don't particularly like it either.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

just with fries or everything?

I used to make a sandwich with tuna, mayo, diced veggies, and potato chips that was

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimElder

Hey! I like doing that and hot sauce.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

I used to make a sandwich with tuna, mayo, diced veggies, and potato chips that was

some sammiches its okay i guess but otherwise no. its mostly used as part of a list of ingredients for cooking if anything.

• Toonami

That's awful. Should have provided a shake to dip them in.

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

Mixboy said:

some sammiches its okay i guess but otherwise no. its mostly used as part of a list of ingredients for cooking if anything.

People cook with it? I thought it was just a sandwich condiment >.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Sieg67 said:

That's awful. Should have provided a shake to dip them in.

it's so wrong , but sooooo right

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

i put some of it in my baked cheesy taters

• Special Snowflake

Memento Mori

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

i put some of it in my baked cheesy taters

the mental image of that just made me hungry....and I just ate >.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• ShoeHands

If you do this you're European.