They put mayo on my everything
196   17

• SwimParagon

The f**k?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Check It Out!

Everything? >.>

• SwimParagon

Unfortunately, yeah. My sandwich, my fries, my drink, my hair... don't even know how that last one happened.

• SwimElder

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPeanut

Even your clothes? So it would then be precise to state you are wearing mayo clothes?

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Unfortunately, yeah. My sandwich, my fries, my drink, my hair... don't even know how that last one happened.

yeah, that last one was a complete misfire...sometimes it's hard to aim the mayo dispenser...the force with which it dispenses the mayo certainly doesn't help

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Clothes covered in mayo, yes.

The f**k is right

• SwimParagon

Mixboy said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yeah, that last one was a complete misfire...sometimes it's hard to aim the mayo dispenser...the force with which it dispenses the mayo certainly doesn't help

okay, that's actually rather amusing. I'll admit I was a bit entertained. ^.^ just one question...

WHY MY DRINK, YOU SICK F**K?!

• Check It Out!

I can imagine a couple ways. <.<;

• Banned

They put mayo on my vag.

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Mixboy said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

okay, that's actually rather amusing. I'll admit I was a bit entertained. ^.^ just one question...

oh, is your drink not going in your mouth?

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

Mixboy said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Mixboy said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

...>_>

• Swimuminati

Chocolate_Soda said:

Mixboy said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Mixboy said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

...>_>

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimHero

mmm mayo

Janeway Rules!

• ShoeHands

I feel like you're trying to tell us something...