went to a garden and sculpture park today
2472   66

• Swimuminati

spent five hours walking around looking at shit loads of art and some plants

the Neuron was one of my favorites

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/firefly24/Mobile Uploads/20160823_121945_zps8djimblk.jpeg

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPeanut Banned

My Evangelion could completely destroy that thing.

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

crazy thought to think there's a seemingly infinite amount of those that look just like that in your head.

Lol fk u.

• Swimuminati

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimPeanut Banned

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

HUE MANZ R ALLY INS

Lol fk u.

• Swimuminati

i was actually saying the same thing to my mom when i was standing beneath it

That thing looks like a piece of junk!

• Check It Out!

What a nice looking day. It's been a while since I saw such a clear sky and so much vibrant green in the middle of summer.

This is what central and northern Cali are like right now:

• Swimuminati

• Check It Out!

Also, that sounds like a pretty interesting adventure.

Omg! That thing is hideous!

• Swimuminati

yeah, i knowz it. that sucks :(

you should move to michigan where wildfires are extremely rare

we can hash nap in hammocks, i will listen to you rant about things, and the solution will be to go to the sculpture park

• Swimuminati

• Check It Out!

Can...can this really be a thing? Please?

Also you guys get snow, and I'll get to regularly go watch my favorite college football team play.

• Check It Out!

(sits silently with hands folded)

• Swimuminati

i mean yeah, i like friends
    you gotta pay your own way though, i'm a broke ass bitch

snow sucks horse cock in every way other than viewing from the warmth of indoors
    football is definitely a thing people seem to like here... i dunno anything about it
    UofM?

• Swimuminati

1-"Give me a progress report lieutenant"
    2-"Well, sir, the alien has been subdued, but the new weapons seemed to have encased it in steel...sir"
    1-"Were they supposed to do that?
    2-"No, sir, they were supposed to vaporize it completely...we're having a problem finding a way to clear the site"
    1-"It's fine, leave it where it is...we'll call it an art installation"
    2-"what if the alien isn't dead, sir? We haven't finished analyzing it and aren't completely sure of it's capabilities"
    1-"If it's some how still alive and regains mobility...god help this town....god help us all"

• Swimuminati

this explains the many decapitated nudes around the place...

• Check It Out!

Well yeah no shit I'd be paying my own way. I mooch off my parents, not my friends.

I'm sure the novelty of frequent snow would wear off the first day I have to go shovel the shit out of the driveway.