I can't sleep.
253   9

• SwimPunk

My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings, and this tangled up nostaligia for the past and somehow the future. I am flawed, i am human, i am broken, and i am trying. I am one person, i am two hands, and i am one heart.

• Banned

I wish you said something before I burned this bowl and took these muscle relaxers......I'm so happy the sandman will be here soon.

It was me.....It was always me.

Me five

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPunk

I'm playing uncharted.

My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings, and this tangled up nostaligia for the past and somehow the future. I am flawed, i am human, i am broken, and i am trying. I am one person, i am two hands, and i am one heart.

• SwimPunk

Lol.

I never can sleep.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

probably the culprit.. It's been scientifically proven

to not let you sleep unless you make sweet love to it.

whatevah..

• Check It Out!

pull up in sumpin like that
    go get yo weed from the store
    the legit way

• Mobile Suit Gundam

I was so sleepy when I left the bar about 12:30, but now it's almost 4 and I'm wide awake--what the hell!?

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!