starting to notice alot of christmas frieght at work
333   21

• Other Anime

we just got through setting up the P-O-G for halloween and now we have a new one scheduled for september 12th

• SwimNinja

NO.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Other Anime

only 1 pallet so far but kept hearing we are suppose to have about 20 waves

• Swimuminati

war on christmas my ass

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPirate

We got alot of GLASS pumpkins in my store.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Other Anime

we are suppose to have it all in before september 1st

• Other Anime

fragile and our receiving = broken
    there even managed to break a bowling ball

our GM is still trying to figure out how

• Swimuminati

our christmas stuff is supposed to start rolling in in the next 2-3 weeks, which really sucks because we're currently still back stocked with back to school shit and are presently being blasted with halloween/thanksgiving merch. technically, we're not even allowed to stock xmas on the floor until after halloween. so i dunno where they think we're gonna put all that... >.<

hopefully it rolls in real slow this year

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Helper

Sorce said:

NO.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Other Anime

our back to school stuff is already at 40% off

That's life in retail. Macy's will have Christmas deco up by the beginning of the month.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• The Room

Jingai said:

Sorce said:

NO.

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Check It Out!

I'm so f**king glad I don't work at Target anymore. The bullshit that comes with seasonal prep was driving me f**king crazy.

• Other Anime

well now we "I" found 6 more pallets of christmas today not happy

• The Room

christmas sucks. it's my second least favorite holiday next to halloween. it swallows everything around it. thanksgiving is far superior but no one cares about it at all

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Other Anime

in terms of profits halloween is about a 3rd of what it used to be Christmas is still #1 from a selling point

• The Room

christmas is awful, i hate buying things for people they don't want or need just because "tis the season" if you want something i'll get it for you whatever time of year it is but don't force me to because "santa/jesus said so"

• Other Anime

lottery tickets are a great gift because its a game of 50/50

• SwimSuperFan

jingle jingle jingle
    you can hear my sleigh bells ring
    i am old chris cringle
    wanna see my ding-a-ling

• Special Snowflake

P O G = Polypropylene ogre game?

• Other Anime

tulnemynxero said:

P O G = Polypropylene ogre game?