In world, where responsibilities didn't exist
588   31

• SwimPirate

What would you do , with your time?

Literally all i was thinking last night is that I wish I had a place of my own so I could walk around naked all time, besides that point, the only thing I want in the world is to eat delicious foods, drink fresh coffee, and make crafts.

Yes all I want to do is sew, glue things, build things, just have fun creating different parts of a home.

Also I'd like a life with Justice and Zonk.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• ShoeHands

Should just assume you have no responsibilities now and live like you want

Makes things so much better

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

that's actually the first thing I did when I got my first place....it got old by the second day...

I think without responsibilities and presumed unlimited resources, i'd travel non stop

• Banned

Pleasure myself with various cylindrical vegetables and snort coke.

• SwimPirate

Then monies to but art supplies. XD Or something to cover my head when I sleep at night either. >__>

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

I want to travel, but I already do alot of crafts, like, I build a cosmetic turn table display, make cosplays, and a bulletin board,
    I wouldn't mind doing it full time so long as I'm not on a timeline. I'M TERRIBLE WITH DEADLINES, oh god its a real problem, I could never make a career after it. XD

If I had money, I'd travel too, but this is simply something I do if I could master time. XD

• SwimPirate

coolbeans

• ShoeHands

Yea thats the only problem

So do the half responsible thing. DO just enough to be considered responsible but then at home close all the blinds and do whatever you want.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimPirate

I've told my Fiance that I think I'd be most happiest in life, if I only work part time, I really feel drained in retail, I need
    a reclusive lifestyle. But my current strategy, is go back to school, get fancy job that pays a lot of money for working little
    hours. XD

• ShoeHands

Thats the ticket! Work just enough to be OK. Part-time and able to live is like the ultimate dream. Then plenty of time for screwing around and doing whatever you want.

I sorta did the same. I just finished my graduate degree and now I need a job. GIMMIE MONEY BITCHES!

• Other Anime

Probably stay inside as a recluse. I'm assuming in a world without responsibilities that places to shop/eat would be disastrous cause nothing would be available. Might have to make the contraption from Waterworld that turns pee to water to sustain once all the potable water clears out.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Helper

I think I'd like to:
    Learn to paint landscapes
    Take photos of clouds
    Learn to play piano
    Drink Tea
    Open a hot spring ryokan

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• IB

I'd do the same thing I already do.

Balloons.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Swimuminati

• Swimuminati

TrigunBebop said:

Balloons.

balloons and weed....truly, the good life

• Swimuminati

i imagine it would change daily based on what i want to do that day

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

Mixboy said:

TrigunBebop said:

Balloons.

No weed. Just balloons.

I just like the zonk emote.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Swimuminati

TrigunBebop said:

Mixboy said:

TrigunBebop said:

Balloons.

No weed. Just balloons.

I just like the zonk emote.

oh

why stop at half the recipe for the good life? balloons and weed, the key to world peace

• SwimPirate

Yes, this plan is stable!

• ShoeHands

It is!
    Do it!

Do it now!

• SwimPirate

I love how you took it to a whole nother level, and imagined everyone didn't have responsiblities, I was just kinda wondering in a selfish universe if We didn't work. XD

Also Waterworld was on cable the other day. XD