Boom. You heard it here first.

drops 2 mics

• Banned

POOP

BETTER RIGHT THAT DOWN WITH RESPEKT!

• Banned

POOP

• Swimuminati

I like bearman if his name is bearman...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

It's probably soviet bear.

POOP

• SwimNinja

I'd watch the shit out of that.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I was once told Russian postmen get to carry a gun because is bear.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Swimuminati

awww...I was really looking forward to "bearman"

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

cowboy_stilgar said:

I was once told Russian postmen get to carry a gun because is bear.

haha...the majority of Russia is countryside right....I can totally believe they're packing guns due to bears and wolves

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

I like how the girl is basically the chick from Rocky IV when they were mocking Russian hood ornaments.

• Check It Out!

This looks pretty f**king win, to be honest. The superpowers these guys have are sick.

• Swimuminati

aside from Bearman, i'm not really impressed with discount whiplash, discount snakeyes, and discount invisible woman

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

If they weren't knock-offs, it wouldn't be Russian.

• Swimuminati

lmao...who does the bad guy remind you of?

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

I didn't see a bad guy? I only like half-way paid attention to the trailer.

• Swimuminati

they showed a quick scene of him and I could have sworn i'd seen him before...

-Phillies 8/15/2016