When I'm very drunk I pee sitting down.
541   20

• Banned

This is mostly for my own safety, as terrible mishaps involving dress pants and fish tanks have transpired in the past. The world looks so much grimier from down there. I now understand why feminists are so angry and want to destroy fun in all its forms.

• Babbling

I'll pee sitting down only when I'm really tired and I wanna rest before I go back to doing construction or whatever. which reminds me i have to do yardwork.

I don't drink so I am rarely drunk. hopefully I'll remember dane's daily life tips next time I'm drunk.

• SwimLegend

I pee sitting down when I'm multitasking, such as working on a spreadsheet or eating sushi. I don't care if it's girly, I get shit done.

09/13/03

• SwimPeanut

I always do.

• Check It Out!

scoobdog said:

I pee sitting down when I'm multitasking, such as working on a spreadsheet or eating sushi. I don't care if it's girly, I get shit done.

no you get pee done.

• ShoeHands

It wont be long now before we pass a law forcing all men to pee sitting down at all times

Plus, its far superior because you can do other things while sitting there. Multitasking at its best!

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimLegend

Master-Debater131 said:

Its far superior because you can do other things while sitting there. Multitasking at its best!

Inorite?

09/13/03

In Germany they have these things that make noise if the toilet seat is up so it forces men to sit and pee.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Babbling

Matriarchal oppression! It's because they have a female Hitler as President!

• Banned

It makes sense. Standing is what comes right before goose-stepping.

it's ok. when i'm very drunk i pee standing up. outside even.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Helper

I also sit when I may have to poop, though a lotta times it's just a fart

But having to fart while standing is bad, because what if it's not just a fart?

What the hell is that behind you

• ShoeHands

Gotta crank out those spreadsheets

cowboy_stilgar said:

In Germany they have these things that make noise if the toilet seat is up so it forces men to sit and pee.

It would take far more than noise to force me to do anything. Sack up, Sally.

• ShoeHands

When I'm very drunk, I'm awake.

What a bitch can't handle your alcohol have to pee like a little girl.

it's practically impossible to pee at all, let alone standing, when on strong opiates, but i also piss sitting when drunk

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Banned

Galaxian said:

it's practically impossible to pee at all, let alone standing, when on strong opiates, but i also piss sitting when drunk

Man, I've stood there for at least 20 minutes once because I simply could not piss, and my homeboy's toilet was just redic.........I finally got some lysol and cleaned his toilet so I could wait out the opiate piss.

If I'm just drunk, I'm lucky if I don't piss myself getting to the john or on your couch, so f**k sitting down.....I'll piss outside or in the sink.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

For the past year, and I think we talked about this on the old boards, I have irrational thoughts of spiders hanging out under the lip of the toilet seat. So when I shit, or pee sitting down.... I have to inspect the inside of the toilet so that a brown recluse doesn't bite my wiener.....

Like, I sit there and wait for it to bite my dick if I don't check.... no pee comes out because of course, I am dying inside.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Toonami

I knew this girl who always said the same thing

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning