Stupid Wino Customer
279   19

• IB

There's this one customer who comes in at least 3 times a day and buys couple of cans of Natural Ice Light. Clearly he's got a problem and has even admitted it and I'll be the first to tell that I don't give a shit about his drinking problem. Anyway yesterday we ran out of his favorite beer and he comes in today accusing me of hiding his beer on purpose so he couldn't buy any. I guess this asshole must think that I'm so worried about his drinking problem that I would actually go out of my way to hide his precious Natural Light. Truth be told he's good for business and if succumbs to alcoholism then that means it'll be one less piece of shit wino breathing my oxygen.

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

What if he's secretly a millionair and you're his only friend and he might put you in his will and you should be nicer so you can be rich and buy a house and a hookerbot!

• IB

The drinks will be on me then

• Swimuminati

you should of hit him with the stone face and said...

alt text

alt text

• Banned

POOP

• Special Snowflake

I don't understand people who buy that shit when there are cheaper and tastier alternatives.

Memento Mori

• Banned

He probably thinks there's no such thing as false advertising and therefor the beer really is "Natural."

POOP

• Swimuminati

from the beer rivers up north...

• Banned

Bomb-Bomber-Bombest said:

There's this one customer who comes in at least 3 times a day and buys couple of cans of Natural Ice Light. Clearly he's got a problem and has even admitted it and I'll be the first to tell that I don't give a shit about his drinking problem. Anyway yesterday we ran out of his favorite beer and he comes in today accusing me of hiding his beer on purpose so he couldn't buy any. I guess this asshole must think that I'm so worried about his drinking problem that I would actually go out of my way to hide his precious Natural Light. Truth be told he's good for business and if succumbs to alcoholism then that means it'll be one less piece of shit wino breathing my oxygen.

LOL at the notion that he has a drinking problem from drinking 3 Nattys. That's like saying someone who takes Motrin has a drug problem.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

math's off, bro. he goes in 3 times a day and buys 2 naties at a time.

POOP

• IB

Sometimes 3 or 4

• Banned

Ok, I concede I really skimmed it and missed that detail.....Still.....F**king Natty.

• Banned

lol, like drinking piss flavored water, seriously.

POOP

• IB

You've drunk piss flavored water?

• Banned

I've indeed drank piss.....Better than natty and my piss has a higher alcohol content

• IB

If it cost only $1.00 you that shit ain't good

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

I've indeed drank piss.....Better than natty

i've not drank piss, but i can say for certain i've drank piss flavored water.

and prolly what buddy says about the ABV of his piss is true.

POOP

• Banned

Bomb-Bomber-Bombest said:

If it cost only $1.00 you that shit ain't good

• Thunder Goddess

When he comes in looking for Thunderbird or Mad Dog 20/20, then he's a wino. Natural Ice Light does not a wino make.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright