Day off from work
97   7

• SwimNinja

and I spent most of it at different doctors.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Welcome back

• SwimNinja

Thanks haven't been posting as much as usual. Having real life obligations make it hard. F**king real life interrupting what's important.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

f**k real life

• Swimuminati

the ol' doctor's appointment excuse, eh...

just between you and me, how were the girls at the strip club?

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimNinja

Apparently strippers don't like quarters. They are legal tender bitches!

but no really Wed and Thus are my normal days off, which is why I made my appointments for today.

• Swimuminati

yes, ofcourse..."appointments" >.o

maybe you didn't put the coins in the right slot...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016