So apparently I have carpal tunnel in my right wrist/hand
830   50

• SwimNinja

I blame the boards and am going to get a lawyer and sue. You hear me Ted Turner I'm coming for your ass!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

i blame mine on fapping because i'm honest about it

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Yeah me too... squeezing those leeks sure is hard

• SwimPeanut

Gotta switch up the hands once it a while. Spice up the fapping sessions.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• SwimNinja

But I can't sue anyone if I'm honest.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Check It Out!

you should take a rest and let someone else do the work once in a while, geez

• Check It Out!

Cruelty said:

Gotta switch up the hands once it a while. Spice up the fapping sessions.

Use someone else's hand on occasion. Variety is the spice of life.

• Swimuminati

but i do it best

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

But I can't sue anyone if I'm honest.

its okay, i lied too

i don't have carpal tunnel

• Check It Out!

Well I mean you've had years of practice and getting to know yourself so yeah no duh

I'm the best when it comes to me but that doesn't mean a little help now and then isn't appreciated.

• SwimNinja

Well you don't want it, it sucks. And it took 3 doctors visits before the doctor was finally like "hmm maybe something is wrong"

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

Well you don't want it, it sucks. And it took 3 doctors visits before the doctor was finally like "hmm maybe something is wrong"

you're right, i don't want it. i know the feels though, after a year of going in complaining about knee pain, it took having my knees swollen to the size of softballs to get a diagnosis from that bitch.

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

you're right, i don't want it. i know the feels though, after a year of going in complaining about knee pain, it took having my knees swollen to the size of softballs to get a diagnosis from that bitch.

Wtf is with doctors today? Every single one I've gone to about my ankle has no answers for me. Am I the first person ever to not recover from a broken bone? Jesus.

• Thunder Goddess

Welcome to the world of medicine as business and doctors as employees. It's all about production, baby, and you just take too much time.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Check It Out!

yaaaaaaay we're all f**ked

• Toonami

So what's going on with your ankle? I'm assuming x-rays came back clean so I suspect it could be a nerve. Then again, my medical knowledge comes from watching House. I'm gonna prescribe vicodin.

• IB

I think I got mine from shucking corn at work

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• Swimuminati

idk man, it seems like more often than not, its a best guess scenario when it comes to diagnosis. its just irritating when you get blown off. like bish, do i come here often with new complaints? no. help fix me meow.

the only one i reeeaaaallllyy have a problem with is my family physician. she a bitch. i get more help from the physicians assistants when she is out.

• Check It Out!

Sieg67 said:

So what's going on with your ankle? I'm assuming x-rays came back clean so I suspect it could be a nerve. Then again, my medical knowledge comes from watching House. I'm gonna prescribe vicodin.

I obliterated it in 2013. Had surgery and was doing well in recovery, but after about 6 months everything started to worsen. It's been 3 years now and I'm still limping and in pain almost daily.

• Swimuminati

Bomb-Bomber-Bombest said:

I think I got mine from shucking corn at work

is that what we're calling it now?

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

idk man, it seems like more often than not, its a best guess scenario when it comes to diagnosis. its just irritating when you get blown off. like bish, do i come here often with new complaints? no. help fix me meow.

the only one i reeeaaaallllyy have a problem with is my family physician. she a bitch. i get more help from the physicians assistants when she is out.

The first time I went to my new PCP, we were talking about my weight. He suggested a I try dieting and asked if I know how to look up diets.

Mother. F**ker. What the SHIT am I going to you for if all you're gonna say is "You're fat. Look up some diets, fatty."