Marvel's New Iron-Woman Riri Williams Will be called "Iron Heart"
162   7

• SwimSuperFan

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

• Swimuminati

countdown to avalanche of hate...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Didn't go with "Iron Woman"? =\

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Check It Out!

And so the trend continues.

What better way to empower female readers than turning male characters with decades of history into females?

Certainly creating NEW female characters with their own unique sets of skills and personalities is ridiculous and out of the question.

• SwimParagon

Chocolate_Soda said:

What better way to empower female readers than turning male characters with decades of history into females?

Certainly creating NEW female characters with their own unique sets of skills and personalities is ridiculous and out of the question.

How else are we gonna dismantle your shitlording patriarchy?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimSuperFan

Chocolate_Soda said:

problem is when you do that....nobody buys it or gives a crap about it's existence

hell Mosaic is a character coming out a month before this in his own solo series...He's not taking up the mantle of anyone or anything but because he's a new character not associated with a famous superhero nobody cares about him and rumors are his pre-order numbers are pathetically low

what you are suggesting would just be like "Hey wanna buy this character who has no reason for being in the marvel universe and just flounders around in Georgia?"

• SwimSuperFan