waiting for the next nexus is like watching paint dry
295   21

• IB

JUST RELEASE THE DAMN PHONE ALREADY

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Beast Master

Galaxy 4 lyfe.

Aye swimae.

• IB

i have a galaxy s4 now. it stinks. give me google fi

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Beast Master

I do like Google...

... Maybe when I'm done with this note I'll look into the Nexus.

Aye swimae.

• Senpai

Samsung Galaxy Master Race

• IB

i HAVE a samsung galaxy

• IB

it's $30 a month cheaper than my current plan. especially since i barely use any data usually

• IB

the envy3? i had that phone

• Senpai

yeah i saw you need to upgrade to a abetter galaxy thats why it sucks

• IB

i'm not getting the s7 or waiting for the s8. it's expensive, has a ton of bloatware, and i don't need it. the nexus is half the price and does what i need it to

• Toonami

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• Pokemon Master

hey look at me i'm rich i buy brand new phones and townhouses

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• IB

i forgot, you use a nokia 3310

• Swimuminati

yes indeed sir, that burnt orange one as well. all other phones pale in comparison. it did everything i needed it to and last me fooooorrrrrreeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrr.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• IB

i had the blue one. it was damn near indestructible. i should know, i threw that thing on concrete so many times after dropped calls in college

• Swimuminati

yeah, really kills the mood for phone sex when you have to keep calling back

• IB

more like dropping calls on interviews

• Swimuminati

yah.... thats what i said >.>

same shit different toilet

• Pokemon Master

Naraku4656 said:

i forgot, you use a nokia 3310

ya

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• IB

does phone sex even exist anymore? i don't mean between like boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever, i mean like those sleazy 900 numbers you'd see at 3am on tv