This Japanese Lawyer is a fking Baller.
270   17

• [adult swim] Singles

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Swimuminati

this is just a really long advertisement isn't it?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• [adult swim] Singles

No listen to him.

• Swimuminati

you better not be f**king with me

i hate commercials

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• [adult swim] Singles

He's clearly not saying what they wanted to hear him say. He's an example of someone genuinely enjoying something.

He daily drives a super car.
    Very few people do this.
    Even Leno who's got one of the largest car collections in the world has a lot of daily driver friendly vehicles that he drives more frequently. Albeit, a car with 350+ HP, but still one with city/highway set suspension.

• Senpai

dude McLarens are so awesome

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• [adult swim] Singles

He f**king takes it to Japan's greatest race tracks and their pseudo Nürburgring.
    This dude is like the coolest guy on earth ever.

• [adult swim] Singles

I like the P1.
    Love it.
    Not a fan of their previous designs except for the F1.
    They like to rush production models as bank expanders, then come out with some crazy super car every decade.

• Swimuminati

well, that may be true and i guess made it not so painful... but i'm most definitely not the demographic for this particular advertisement

• Check It Out!

HNNNNNNNG the R32 at 2:27

Keep the McLaren gimme the Skyline ;_;

• [adult swim] Singles

This is how i feel about my del sol. In a few years this thing is gonna be worth something. Has no rust. 97.

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

I just f**king hate that THANKS TO CALIFORNIA Skylines and other powerful cars are illegal here. Well, the engines are illegal.

I guess I could get a Skyline without a motor and drop one from an S2000 in there. Would love to hit 10k RPM in a Skyline.

• Check It Out!

And blast the shit out of this while I smash around

• Babbling

Tusdar said:

This is how i feel about my del sol. In a few years this thing is gonna be worth something. Has no rust. 97.

Lol.