4

The official "Most of the new emojis suck so here's our beloved Lithium emojis again" thread!
476   28

  • Check It Out!
    0

    If only the @administrators would allow us to sticky, this could be at the top of the page at all times for easy access.

    Then again, if they allowed that, they'd probably be willing to go through the effort of incorporating these guys.

    Click the link, right click the smiley you want and select "open image in new tab", and copy/paste the link with the ! [] () code.


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Does anyone else remember being able to glitch the board to make sunglasses appear over the eyes the smileys?


  • The Room
    0

    i'll use my imgur links because i don't think they'll disappear like those might

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    That was a glitch? I thought people did ascii art with html to do that.

    Memento Mori


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Shit, good point...

    I'mma save them to my PC just in case.


  • The Room
    0

    way to steal my idea

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Check It Out!
    0

    bnmjv said:

    That was a glitch? I thought people did ascii art with html to do that.

    I don't remember exactly how it worked, but yeah it was a glitch. Because we didn't actually have a "sunglasses" emoji.

    I used to put them on :smiley-indifferent: all the time.

    is not nearly as f**king cool. Look at him. Such a poser.


  • Babbling Banned
    0

    Wait. What?

    What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?


  • The Room
    0

    second best robot coming through

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Check It Out!
    0

    And then I'm gonna upload them to a site that offers direct links to the images. HA bet you wish you thought of that.


  • Check It Out!
    0

    zombieberkman said:

    Wait. What?


  • The Room
    0

    i have direct links to the images. imgur offers that

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • The Room
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    zombieberkman said:

    Wait. What?

    saw that

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Check It Out!
    0

    WAY TO MISS THE JOKE


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Naraku4656 said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    zombieberkman said:

    Wait. What?

    saw that

    You aint seent shit NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP MOVING


  • The Room
    0

    i missed nothing

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Naraku4656 said:

    i missed nothing


  • 0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    bnmjv said:

    That was a glitch? I thought people did ascii art with html to do that.

    I don't remember exactly how it worked, but yeah it was a glitch. Because we didn't actually have a "sunglasses" emoji.

    I used to put them on :smiley-indifferent: all the time.

    is not nearly as f**king cool. Look at him. Such a poser.

    I wouldn't exactly call it a glitch. It used HTML with inline CSS to position the glasses over a regular smiley, if i recall correctly.

    ▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC


  • The Room
    0

    i always hated the man and woman smileys. i don't think i ever used either

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Check It Out!
    0


  • The Room
    0

    Galaxian said:

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    bnmjv said:

    That was a glitch? I thought people did ascii art with html to do that.

    I don't remember exactly how it worked, but yeah it was a glitch. Because we didn't actually have a "sunglasses" emoji.

    I used to put them on :smiley-indifferent: all the time.

    is not nearly as f**king cool. Look at him. Such a poser.

    I wouldn't exactly call it a glitch. It used HTML with inline CSS to position the glasses over a regular smiley, if i recall correctly.

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


Log in to reply