The SF Giants are making it real hard to be in their fan base right now
1068   44

• Manowarrior

Before the all star break they had the best record in baseball, and since have went into a tail spin. Now they are behind the Dodgers by 3 games in the NL west.

Changed my icon to hopefully send some good mojo.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Check It Out!

My dad, brother, and several uncles on my dad's side all love the Dodgers so

Suck it, San Francisco (dont have to tell them twice i bet lolololol gay jokes about SF)

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/mlb/images/team_logos/social_media/og_1200x630_image/la_1200x630.jpg

• Check It Out!

Also I just genuinely dislike the Giants and most of their fan base here in the Valley.

[not you, you're good people]

• Banned

Fred Lewis is an old classmate of mine....Well, actually he graduated the year after me, but we still had a bunch of the same electives.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Senpai

12-25 or so since the all star break i think

not only that but the Diodgers dont even have Kershaw right now, they are playing some good ball

• Manowarrior

Buddyroe360 said:

Fred Lewis is an old classmate of mine....Well, actually he graduated the year after me, but we still had a bunch of the same electives.

Holy shit, I remember Fred Lewis. Sometimes he was great, sometimes he was pretty bad. Just wiki'd him, looks like he was in the Japanese leagues in 2013 and is now back in America in the minors.

• Manowarrior

StarPanda said:

12-25 or so since the all star break i think

not only that but the Diodgers dont even have Kershaw right now, they are playing some good ball

Yeah, that's gonna suck for us when Kershaw comes back. I'm pretty sure they expect him back before the end of the season.

• Check It Out!

Buddyroe360 said:

My older brother played HS football with Bernard Berrian. Kid had haaaaaands. It was always a blast watching them play.

• Senpai

its still to early to panic you got some games left they need to stay close, if the dodgers continue playing this well than i guess just focus on that wild card

• Manowarrior

StarPanda said:

its still to early to panic you got some games left they need to stay close, if the dodgers continue playing this well than i guess just focus on that wild card

If the Giants keep going like this, they're bound to let the wild card slip through their fingers as well.

• Banned

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Buddyroe360 said:

Holy shit, I remember Fred Lewis. Sometimes he was great, sometimes he was pretty bad. Just wiki'd him, looks like he was in the Japanese leagues in 2013 and is now back in America in the minors.

LOL, at that wiki....

Lewis graduated from Stone High School in Wiggins, Mississippi in 1999, where he was a three sport star in basketball, football, and baseball.

Ok, he was the best that southern MS had to offer in baseball, but he go benched in basketball his sophomore year and got benched in Football his Jr. year after only playing the last quarter in 2 games. I think he did better in football his senior year, but that's because 80% of the team graduated with me. Again, not hating on his baseball skill, but he was no f**king 3 sport star.

• Manowarrior

Buddyroe360 said:

Buddyroe360 said:

LOL, at that wiki....

Lewis graduated from Stone High School in Wiggins, Mississippi in 1999, where he was a three sport star in basketball, football, and baseball.

Ok, he was the best that southern MS had to offer in baseball, but he go benched in basketball his sophomore year and got benched in Football his Jr. year after only playing the last quarter in 2 games. I think he did better in football his senior year, but that's because 80% of the team graduated with me. Again, not hating on his baseball skill, but he was no f**king 3 sport star.

How do you remember this? lol

A couple dudes I went to HS with made the majors but I don't know anything about their HS careers.

• Senpai

I do like the idea of Cubs vs Dodgers in the NL Championship

Giants already won alot

• Banned

Dude, I remember everything about high school....the only years of my life that are cloudy are 2001 to 2007......I remember lots of drugs, hurricane Katrina and an abusive girlfriend.....That's about it.....But high school, I was king and I have forgotten nothing that happened during my reign.

God that's f**king sad now that I've said it out loud.

If you didn't know about their HS careers it's probably because you didn't play alongside them

• Manowarrior

StarPanda said:

I do like the idea of Cubs vs Dodgers in the NL Championship

Giants already won alot

I wouldn't be against the Cubs taking it all if the Giants don't get in.

• Manowarrior

Buddyroe360 said:

If you didn't know about their HS careers it's probably because you didn't play alongside them

Haha, true enough. I was never anything resembling an athlete.

• Senpai

that would be something but i gotta support the Dodgers since you know being from cali and all

• Manowarrior

StarPanda said:

that would be something but i gotta support the Dodgers since you know being from cali and all

I forgot about that. >_>

• Senpai

StarPanda said:

I forgot about that. >_>

you know my team is the Mariners but its another crappy year for us so gotta root on those cali teams

• Manowarrior

StarPanda said:

StarPanda said:

I forgot about that. >_>

you know my team is the Mariners but its another crappy year for us so gotta root on those cali teams

Root for the Giants. >_>

• Senpai

I cant root for the Giants or the Angels never liked them they are winners

I can root for the Padres and Athletics because the suck lol