My dad thinks humans were savages until Christianity created civilization
988   36

• Check It Out!

and gave us laws and morals.

Yes. I am aware that doesn't make sense. Tell HIM that.

Pretty sure that's a Trump voter right there. First generation American from Hispanic parents. Hilarious.

• SwimNinja

I'm not telling you to stab him, but I'm also not not telling you to stab him.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Check It Out!

Yeah apparently without Christianity, humans didn't know that killing, raping, stealing, etc were wrong. Because without Christianity, humans can't be empathetic...I guess?

Humans were basically savages until the Industrial age.

• Check It Out!

Daosspawn said:

Humans were basically savages until the Industrial age.

And then we were collared, tagged, and fitted for our lives as cattle.

Have you told him to quit reading Breitbart?

You may have to remind him they're shit.

• Helper

No no no, silly Chocolate_Soda_Dad, it was the lizard overlords that bestowed such gifts upon us.

• Helper

Let the power of Ponch compel you!

Also is your dad Mel Gibson

What the hell is that behind you

• ShoeHands

Your dad sounds............smart.

• Swimuminati

Your dad would love me.

I'm the seed of the serpent.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• The Room

if you want to troll him you could ask him if he thinks Mary was a moral person. she predates Christianity (obviously), was she only moral after she gave birth? wouldn't that mean that god impregnated an amoral person? did she magically become moral when that happened? i wouldn't care about the answer to any of these because i'm apatheistic (i don't give a flying shit), but it'd be funny to hear him flounder

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Special Snowflake

all hail Emporer Trump

• SwimLegend

Lol. I always thought Christianity was the downfall of the Roman Empire

Oh bother...

• Other Anime

Tell him that Christianity didn't create civilization until after Jesus died, so technically all those guys in the books were savages.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Check It Out!

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

Tell him that Christianity didn't create civilization until after Jesus died, so technically all those guys in the books were savages.

Half of the bible is straight up Judaism...so Christians are part savage? Idk it's so stupid.

• Banned

POOP

You should tell him you're converting to Islam for a woman. After the shock has settled in, tell him it's actually for a man. After that shock has settled in, tell him you're having a sex change because Islam doesn't approve of men getting married.

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

if you want to troll him you could ask him if he thinks Mary was a moral person. she predates Christianity (obviously), was she only moral after she gave birth? wouldn't that mean that god impregnated an amoral person? did she magically become moral when that happened? i wouldn't care about the answer to any of these because i'm apatheistic (i don't give a flying shit), but it'd be funny to hear him flounder

not only that, but God pretty much raped Mary. She did not consent.

POOP

• Special Snowflake

Tell him that Christianity condones slavery. I don't think deportation was a thing in those times, so tell him the obvious solution to illegal immigration is slavery.

Memento Mori

Rome was the downfall of the Roman Empire.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimPirate

OHHHH TRIGGEREEDDDDDDD

THE SPANISH INQUISTION
    PEOPLE LOVE SAYING ANCIENT LATIN AMERICANS WERE SAVAGES BECAUSE WE HELD SACRIFICES EXCEPT EUROPEANS SACRIFICED PEOPLE ON THE DAILY, PUBLIC EXECUTIONS AS WELL

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl