people accusing me, naven, gurf, houstonhowl, brenda of being da same person
189   12

• Special Snowflake Banned

i am NOT gurf gurston! i am not houstonhowl. naven is a real person.

we would have to be a GIANT LUNATIC if we was just one person coming up wit different personalities.

i am TIRED of being accused of dis. me, gurf, and houston howl are cousins. naven is my homie for life. brenda is my on again/off again girlfriend dat i havent talked to in a month. and i dont know who sindy shade is because gurf and howl wont tell me who she is.

I KNOW DIS IS CONFUSING but if we were one person, dat one person would be as powerful as voltron. and would be put in an insane asylum.

Hi Gurf.

• Special Snowflake

Brenda, you should go visit your Uncle Larry.

Memento Mori

• Check It Out!

Gurf Gurston....GG...GeeGee...hmmmm sure whatever you say friend. Whatever. You. Say.

• Senpai

Naven is your best persona/account

ill be waiting for his return

• Check It Out!

StarPanda said:

Naven is your best persona/account

ill be waiting for his return

Yeah I miss the Naven character. Way better than any of the other clowns.

And we have yet to even meet Brenda and Linda.

• Helper

BAR HAR Alls I knoe is I been poopin on da toilet fo like 20 mins. Slow plops man, slow plops

What the hell is that behind you

• Senpai

#Naven2017
    LInda when did he introduce her i remember Brenda

• Swimuminati

Dissociative Internet Identity Disorder

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Then there's people like me who just don't care.

It was me.....It was always me.

• ShoeHands

• SwimPunk

geegee4life said:

i am NOT gurf gurston! i am not houstonhowl. naven is a real person.

we would have to be a GIANT LUNATIC if we was just one person coming up wit different personalities.

i am TIRED of being accused of dis. me, gurf, and houston howl are cousins. naven is my homie for life. brenda is my on again/off again girlfriend dat i havent talked to in a month. and i dont know who sindy shade is because gurf and howl wont tell me who she is.

I KNOW DIS IS CONFUSING but if we were one person, dat one person would be as powerful as voltron. and would be put in an insane asylum.

hey lots of people with multiple personalities think this. No biggie, just means you need more therapy.